Who needs 02 Bungs welded in

saleen09

Slow A$$ Kenne Bell Cobra
Established Member
For bolts, try Cascade Fasterner in marysville. Every bit as good as Tacoma Screw in Kirkland without the drive.

Joe5.0

Established Member
Ok Thanx. Im gonna try everything local 1st. Everything except wheels and tires should be here tmmrw.

Tylerb59

Established Member
saleen09 said:
For bolts, try Cascade Fasterner in marysville. Every bit as good as Tacoma Screw in Kirkland without the drive.

Where is that located?

BTW - There is a Tacoma Screw in Everett by Paine Field on Airport RD. It's next to the gun range and NAPA.

Joe5.0

Established Member
C Weil said:
I already gave it like 5 times. Reread it. I explained what to do.

Yea but youve given me 2 different sizes. So ure not sounding to confident.

I need the exact size.

C Weil

Established Member
Dude, I explained it all. Ok, let's go over this again.

8m diameter x 1.25mm thread count, I gave that both times and it's 100% correct. The other thing that I don't remember is length. A 8mmx1.25mm size comes in any length you want, they'll all fit in the holes to a certain depth. What YOU need to find out is the thickness of the header flanges and go down to tacoma screw or similiar fastener store, and count out the length of about 8 threads + the thickness of the flange + 1 thread to compensate for the gasket thickness. That will be the length of your bolt, so the final measurement will be

8mm x 1.25mm x Ymm, Y being whatever the length is.

I seem to recall a 45 mm length, but I could be wrong, and hence why I suggested you do the measurements yourself. In total, 8-9 threads + thickness of header flange in mm. That's the length of bolt you want. The length, in mm, will not change the 8mm x 1.25mm specs, that will always stay the same.

Users who are viewing this thread