Who Ported Your Eaton ???????

strtrenegade

WHAT TURBO (s) ?????????
Established Member
Who ported your eaton and what was the power increase from pre and post port? Just trying to get a good idea of all the porters out there.:burnout:

strtrenegade

WHAT TURBO (s) ?????????
Established Member
Just to make it perfectly clear I am not by any means trying to start any feuds.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
What mods? Sounds like you ran out of steam a little early with that low hp #.
JMO

What do you mean:shrug:? I'd say with those numbers anybody would be pretty happy. All of the mod's in my sig. Low hp number but look at the high tq number. It also peaked at the same rpm as anyone else's.

Last edited:

strtrenegade

WHAT TURBO (s) ?????????
Established Member
What do you mean? I'd say with those numbers anybody would be pretty happy. All of the mod's in my sig. Low hp number but look at the massive tq number. It alos peaked and the same rpm as anyone else's.

Hey I'm not trying to ruffle your feathers, but where did it peak at?:shrug:

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
My graph is at work but I'd say around 5,800 rpms off of memory. And no you're not ruffling my feathers either.:beer: I'm pretty sure the torque was high because I didn't do anything to the design in the bottom of the case. I did everything above it. As in ported Accufab plenum, and inlet of blower. Also with a ported lower intake.

Stay tuned to this.
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=445199

Last edited:

HandoZiZle

WHIPPLE INSIDE
Established Member
Stiegemeier...can't loose anything especially that they're about to come out with a stg IV. BTW with a 2.76 i made 472whp on a summer day and when i added just the ported eaton alone, i made 502whp on a hotter day.

Last edited:

v8hunter

Established Member
I did alot of research and ended up going with a steggy port. No before & after #s, just a nice SOTP improvement from unported running a 3.1" pulley to ported running a 2.65" pulley.

Steeda30

Clearance Clarence
Established Member
I gained ~60 RWHP and ~20 RWTQ (DynoJet SAE) from the Stiegemeier Stage IV ported blower/plenum/tb combo. I was very impressed.

*EDIT* forgot to mention that the before dyno was at a different DynoJet, in warmer (~75 *F) conditions.

Last edited:

03DOHC

Established Member
Stiegemeier. I gained about 40rwhp at the peak. HP and TQ gains started from 4400rpm and held to 6000+rpm.

Turkish

The Perpetrator
Established Member
2.80 upper only was 453rwhp/47xrwtq
after Stiege IV, Accufab & 4# lower it went to 520rwhp/528rwtq

The ports are defeinately worth the money/

Users who are viewing this thread