who would you use to tune your car???

Status
Not open for further replies.

TVSCobra

Established Member
I have had experiences with three tuners with my 03 Cobra.
Amazon, VMP and Brookspeed.

Hands down VMP.

When I had my 06 Mustang GT.
Tillman, BAMA, Brenspeed, VMP, Tony G, I think thats it.
VMP again was the best.

mktbull1

Established Member
-take it to Blankenship

Lee is the man that you want to talk to, used to work for ford as master technician for years until started his own shop. he is working on my aluminator swap with posi port. I trailered my cobra all the way from chicago so Lee can work on it, the lever of detail and care he is putting in when working on your car is A+.

*link removed by moderator as advertising for a non-supporting vendor*

Last edited:

Patriot Guy

Established Member
I can honestly say from personal experience that AMAZON is great!!! Rick and Linn are a class act and I couldn't be happier. They provided me tunes over the internet for years and tuned my car at the shop once I moved close enough to put it on the dyno at their shop. You won't find better people. Hope this helps.

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
Once I get mine I'll be letting Kurgan tune mine.

zukman31

Established Member
If anyone lives in the NC/SC area, I highly recommend Dan @ Pro-Dyno in Ft. Mill SC Paul there is one of the best Engine Builder / Mechanic I have ever seen. Those guys treated my car like it was there own. And Dan kept it on the Dyno a few days untill he had it 100% perfect. Those guys didnt treat me like a customer, they treated my like friends. I still talk to them on a daily basis and consider those guys good friends..

golfprowanabe

Established Member
For central Florida it would be Jake Lamotta @ Lamotta Performance. He's putting a KB 2.2 on mine as I type! I've heard nothing but good from him.

sward1984

Established Member
For NC I would have to go with Fastlane motorsports in Benson, NC they know there stuff down to the T....

Last edited:

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
Visiting Kurgan this coming Monday.

Blueline

Established Member
Yeah Rob, I keep bugging Kevin for it lol. He showed it to me when I picked up the car but I want it saved at home. Thinking about doing longtubes anyway so going to need to go back.

Yeah Rob, I keep bugging Kevin for it lol. He showed it to me when I picked up the car but I want it saved at home. Thinking about doing longtubes anyway so going to need to go back.

I gave up after a few text messages. Guess they forgot about me. lol But definitely get that LT video when you get that all done! Definitely want to hear it. When I get my port and Bassani mid lengths on, before summer, I'm harassing them for that video.

Kevin @ Wicked

Established Member
I gave up after a few text messages. Guess they forgot about me. lol But definitely get that LT video when you get that all done! Definitely want to hear it. When I get my port and Bassani mid lengths on, before summer, I'm harassing them for that video.

We dont have high speed at work so its tough to upload the hd videos. Bring your own flash drive and i will gladly hand over the file :)

flamedstang95

Gettin' Dirty
Established Member
Matt@ Performance Evolution in Smyrna, DE Great guy to deal with and is never too busy to answer questions. I've been taking cars to him for 6-7 years now...302-449-3200 If you call him tell him Eric with the OW Cobra sent you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread