Whole Foods is in trouble

RedVenom48

Let's go Brandon!
Established Member
http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/comp...od-shortages/ar-AAuQmpR?li=BBmkt5R&ocid=ientp

I don't shop there, and likely never will. But it looks like there's trouble in paradise. Really sucks for the employees and managers, regardless of how you feel about the store and its ethos overall. They are taking it on the chin for the retards at corporate who, unsurprisingly, seem to have their heads ALL the way up their asses.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
ya I saw that the other day. Why on earth would you try to fully implement a system like that company wide? One would think you'd have a little sense - start at one store and slowly bring down inventory levels as you figure out how it works in real life.

Zemedici

Established Member
ya I saw that the other day. Why on earth would you try to fully implement a system like that company wide? One would think you'd have a little sense - start at one store and slowly bring down inventory levels as you figure out how it works in real life.

even better, why wouldnt the system account for restocking the shelves? If they only operate at 100% capacity, when one customer gets one product, you're no longer at capacity, and therefore inefficient....

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
I'm not cool enough to shop there.

You're bald with a beard, so you fit right in dawg.

Never shopped there. We have one in the expensive side of town, and one being built over by me. But we've been pretty much tied to Harris Teeter. The GF and I have the order online account and just pick our shit up. Never any issues.

I bet the OTS issues at each store is due to crappy managers

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
But I am a 40 year old bald, bearded guy that is also a hillbilly.

You're bald with a beard, so you fit right in dawg.

Never shopped there. We have one in the expensive side of town, and one being built over by me. But we've been pretty much tied to Harris Teeter. The GF and I have the order online account and just pick our shit up. Never any issues.

I bet the OTS issues at each store is due to crappy managers

Pribilof

Life's Better @ Elevation
Established Member
I shop at a WF close to us (smaller store) and I run into this issue frequently. They've even been out of beef! The larger locations around us don't seem to have this issue.

Users who are viewing this thread