Whose car is this? Check it out

94KBCOBRA

Established Member
Looking at Cobras on mautofied and came across this. There is no way this troll owns this car according to the description! :bash:

10160937_2011112916556.gif

Here is his description:
2003 cobra supercharged
steeda short shift
header back exausht
original owner
upgraded pulleys
tuned
debadged and gt bumpers and badges on it for the sleeper look not sound tho lol
lotz more
lookin wats out there hmu

Link: 2003 Ford SVT Cobra $21,500 Possible Trade - 100449174 | Custom Muscle Car Classifieds | Muscle Car Sales

SonicBlueOval

Established Member
I don't think that's the same car.

Of course its the same car, look at his avatar, its the exact picture posted on the for sale ad. He just changed the bumper and wheels.

I love this car, have several pics of it on my computer. Some of them with the saleen wheels and cobra bumper, before he got the forged wheels.

edit: Not sure why he has it listed as a 2003 cobra though, thats pretty strange. Still has the bullitt side skirts and side scoops, true blue wasnt available in 2003, etc etc. Definitely the same car though.

Last edited:

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
Looking at Cobras on mautofied and came across this. There is no way this troll owns this car according to the description! :bash:

10160937_2011112916556.gif

Here is his description:
2003 cobra supercharged
steeda short shift
header back exausht
original owner
upgraded pulleys
tuned
debadged and gt bumpers and badges on it for the sleeper look not sound tho lol
lotz more
lookin wats out there hmu

Link: 2003 Ford SVT Cobra $21,500 Possible Trade - 100449174 | Custom Muscle Car Classifieds | Muscle Car Sales

Wow. Lol

I don't think that's the same car.

Yes, I believe so. Heck of a car even though it isn't a cobra. One of my favorites.

Same two cars. Yes its a stock PI longblock.

F8L BYT

Established Member
isnt it a bullitt with a vortech ysi

Yes that used to be bullittbuilds car (tyler) but he traded it earlier this year and it has gone through a couple of different owners since him. It is a 01 bullitt stock pi engine with a vortech ysi. Awesome car but dude is a dumbass for listing it as a cobra. Im going to call him out lol

Competition

Hood Rich
Established Member
Bullittbuild (Tyler) who built that car no longer owns it. Not to mention that picture of it is several years old. It's had a 03 Cobra front bumper on it for the last year or so if not longer, and the Saleens were sold off for TF's a year or so ago as well, before he sold the car.

Last edited:

94KBCOBRA

Established Member
Seen the car on here alot and couldnt remember who owned it. Thought he still had it and some idiot posted it on there acting like it was his. lol Badass car either way and if it was a 03 TB Cobra it wouldnt be for sale!

03sm3341

Established Member
I called him out in the offer section. heres a few more pics i took of it.
old set up
BB2.jpg

when it got sold.
tflick.jpg

DSC_0431.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread