SIr RicCuS said:
A Terminator and a Mach 1! You're my kind of Stang owner! LOL :beer:

Which do you prefer?

Which is TT'd? LOL

haha! The Cobra is my father's. and my Mach is TT'd :beer:

bullitt784

Established Member
rai_281 said:
i think mach 1 registry is a good alternative. i posted some stuff nobody really writes back.

the power adders forum is pretty helpful, but other than that the registry's kind of lame. man, i wish i had a terminator :cuss:

Charles236

Established Member
Vic Mackey said:
I think some of it has to do with the fact that most Mach owners dont do a whole lotta mods. I mean CAI & exhaust & your kinda done. I mean there is always something to be done on a car, but for the most part Mach guys leave thier Mach's stock. Kind of a collectors car I guess. Just my opinion though.

I can't speak for all Mach 1 owners, but I kept mine stock for almost two weeks. The order for my aftermarket shifter got delayed, or I would have gotten started modding sooner. Since buying my Mach, I have been steadily making changes to perfect it, crossbreeding it with a Cobra and an FR500. It seems most of the folks on the Mach 1 Registry are into making mods, most being drag racing oriented, but I am going a somewhat different direction with mine.

TR03Mach1

Black Snake
Established Member
Vic Mackey said:
I think some of it has to do with the fact that most Mach owners dont do a whole lotta mods. I mean CAI & exhaust & your kinda done. I mean there is always something to be done on a car, but for the most part Mach guys leave thier Mach's stock. Kind of a collectors car I guess. Just my opinion though.
You're kidding, right?:lol1:

thunder21

Straight Cash Homie
Established Member
You Mach 1 owners seem like a sad bunch of guys. If it makes you feel any better I think the Mach 1 is the best mustang made. Cheer up guys, you have one bad@$$ car. i am sure a lot of you could beat my stock 03 L.

freakshow12

Established Member
mine was stock for 2 days! I dont drive it as much as I would like but it looks good I think and its pretty fast. I bought it as a tie me over car while my cobra is getting the engine done. I got in 05 with 1600 miles on it. I took it to a few shows and won a couple trophys so I think I will keep it.

HotRodK

Gone to the Dark Side
Established Member
Boy, that would be a sad thing. I was shooting for 500rwhp. Only missed it by 5.....:nonono:

mustangjunkie

Mach 1 *****
Established Member
01cobravortech said:
You'd feel that way too if you were adding mods and hoping, just hoping that you might hit 320rwhp :lol: :burn:

:( Ouch.
Im not TOO messed up about it. Im only 19. Im leaving for basic in september, so hopefully when I get back, I can be passed 320rwhp :beer:

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
01cobravortech said:
You'd feel that way too if you were adding mods and hoping, just hoping that you might hit 320rwhp :lol: :burn:
Oh yes....cause 320 is so hard to reach. :loser:

Users who are viewing this thread