Why Is The Mach 1 Section Always Dead?

Cody6405

Established Member
I have only had my Mach 1 for 2 weeks and it had cat back exhaust on my third day of owning it, and a JLT intake is on the way:coolman:

RocMach1

Established Member
Been a member for a while but never really post. Machs are never being talked about here on this forum. Mainly cobras and L's. And true whoever said the Registry is boring. I go on there too and its the same threads for like a week straight...

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
RocMach1 said:
Been a member for a while but never really post. Machs are never being talked about here on this forum. Mainly cobras and L's. And true whoever said the Registry is boring. I go on there too and its the same threads for like a week straight...

I have a bunch of Mach 1 stuff that I'm going to start posting as soon as I have a little bit of time at home! Keep a look out! :beer:

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
SIr RicCuS said:
That's good to know!
SLPs are nice...if they aren't loud enough, it is because of three things..........you need Borla Stingers instead, need it paired with a midpipe.....or your deaf. :lol:

BTW Cody - be careful on what you throw on without doing a dyno tune.

TheBlkMach1

Leroy is back.
Established Member
This section is slow because most people post on the Regsitry for info, but they are a bit too uptight over there. If you could post some fun vids or talk some smack it would be a bit more entertaining. At least you can talk some stuff over here and not get your hand slapped lol. With that said, anyone wanna get an @ss whooping from this "stock" Mach??? Cobra, L, Mach, GT, Vette, Viper, just bring it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/stirring the pot. :-D

speedofsound

Centrifuged
Established Member
TheBlkMach1 said:
With that said, anyone wanna get an @ss whooping from this "stock" Mach??? Cobra, L, Mach, GT, Vette, Viper, just bring it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

/stirring the pot. :-D

consider it BROUGHTEN! :beer:

bigdawg77

Need New hotrod
Established Member
Guess I'll have to start reading this section alittle more.The baby sis is dumping her mustang vert V6(blah) for a Mach 1.We all know who will be the one having to do the mods to it.

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
bigdawg77 said:
Guess I'll have to start reading this section alittle more.The baby sis is dumping her mustang vert V6(blah) for a Mach 1.We all know who will be the one having to do the mods to it.

She's got taste! How old is she? ;-) LOL I hope she can handle the Mach 1 power!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :rockon:

bigdawg77

Need New hotrod
Established Member
SIr RicCuS said:
She's got taste! How old is she? ;-) LOL I hope she can handle the Mach 1 power!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! :rockon:

She be 21 in Oct.
I used to let her drive my modded Z28 and C5 so since about 17 She has been behind the wheel of decently quick cars.

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
bigdawg77 said:
She be 21 in Oct.
I used to let her drive my modded Z28 and C5 so since about 17 She has been behind the wheel of decently quick cars.

Z28's and C5's quick cars!? :lol1:

:lol: I'm just fooling around! LOL Help her find a good Mach 1 and we'll point you in the right direction of mods! :beer:

bigdawg77

Need New hotrod
Established Member
SIr RicCuS said:
Z28's and C5's quick cars!? :lol1:

:lol: I'm just fooling around! LOL Help her find a good Mach 1 and we'll point you in the right direction of mods! :beer:

Could be worse I could said Civic :p

SIr RicCuS

Orange County Horsepower
Established Member
TheBlkMach1 said:
Don't worry. I'll more than enough left after both of ya. Should i give you guys the hit and a car or 2??? :-D

WTF do you have done to your Mach 1? To offer SpeedOfSounds TT Mach 1 a car or two and still be confident that you're winning you're either slicks, fully built auto with stall convertor, turbo, and spray or a lot of spray! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I wouldn't pick a race with SOS just yet... I need some twin-screw power for the Terminator first! :bowdown:

TheBlkMach1

Leroy is back.
Established Member
SIr RicCuS said:
WTF do you have done to your Mach 1? To offer SpeedOfSounds TT Mach 1 a car or two and still be confident that you're winning you're either slicks, fully built auto with stall convertor, turbo, and spray or a lot of spray! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

I wouldn't pick a race with SOS just yet... I need some twin-screw power for the Terminator first! :bowdown:
Just having fun, but yes, i would consider my Mach pretty fast and a run against a TT Mach would be fun. If you do some searching you could probably find a vid or 2 of my car. :-D

BTW, i'm just having some fun. It's nothing serious to me. I've always noticed that nothing seems to "liven" up a forum than some shit talking!!! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread