Will MM&FF do low 12s in the 1/4???

BetterthanU

Banned
grammer, please.

For someone who didn't even know who evan was yesterday, you're sure a wealth of knowledge about him today. :rollseyes

jman345

Banned
BetterthanU said:
grammer, please.

For someone who didn't even know who evan was yesterday, you're sure a wealth of knowledge about him today. :rollseyes

Yeah grammar atleast i know how to spell that right now who is the stupid one. lol

Bert5.0

blah
Established Member
If it can be done it will be by someone who knows how to drag race. Not by generic new car magazine editors that only go to the track to test a new car.

Captain Beyond

Established Member
Ry_Trapp0 said:
kickass, yet another topic OWNED(read: RUINED) by "jman" and "betterthanu". may i request a ban on both? it like a left wing extremest and right wing extremest arguing, gets no where and they both look ignorant.

:lol:

I agree. :beer:

jman345

Banned
Ry_Trapp0 said:
kickass, yet another topic OWNED(read: RUINED) by "jman" and "betterthanu". may i request a ban on both? it like a left wing extremest and right wing extremest arguing, gets no where and they both look ignorant.

I should hope this topic is owned by me im the one who made the topic up isnt my name below the topic yep it is. lol

Formula51

Established Member
jman345 said:
Like i said i let the numbers speck for themself 12.2 at 117 and with only gears 11s and yes evan smith said you will get 11s with just gears not maybe or didyou not read that part i sure did and since evan smith is the expert car driver i take his word over yours anyday a non expert car driver. lol

You didn't even know who Evan Smith was a few days ago.

Your posts are pure enjoyment. :pop:

jman345

Banned
Formula51 said:
You didn't even know who Evan Smith was a few days ago.

Your posts are pure enjoyment. :pop:

So and your point is i didnt know who dale ernhart when i like race cars i didnt know who michael jordan was when i bought a pair of jordan shoes i like the way the shoes looked thats all. Same here i didnt know who evan smith was when i knew that MM&FF could get a 12.2 i like that the car did a 12.2 i dont care who did it all i care about is that the did a 12.2 get what im saying?

jman345

Banned
For who you or me since everything i have said about the car is true i think the enjoyment part is on my side dont you think i do. :)

harsh5.0gt

Established Member
This is why I love myself for becoming a proud Ford Owner! I just can't wait until the aftermarket for the Shelby's become as large as the '03-'04 Cobra performance market...Can anyone say :burn:

firemanmike

FIREMANMIKE
Established Member
jman345 said:
firemanmike said:
Like i said before dumbass if he is test driving cars in a magazine then he must be considered an expert car driver or why else would they hire him to test drive cars comeon dumbass you can do better then that. And no i dont know who is driving for the other magazines and i dont care if they pull times as high as that for an 500hp car then they cant drive ask anyone if they can do better times then 12.9 and 13.1 in a 500hp car they will tell you yes everyone knows they had the traction on wakeup and smell the coffee junior. And sure i can do better then a 12.9 and 13.1 in a 500hp car know how i know cause the 500hp truck did low 13s and is alot more heavier who is this dumbass? And the numbers speck for there self 12.2 in the quarter if you havent been reading thats what magazines have been doing seeing what the car does why you think they hire people to test drive the cars not to sit on there ass all day. NEXT[/QUOTE

okay im a dumbass but i guess it okay because your f'n retarded the guy whos an expert driver only works at the rag that gives you the numbers you want the other mags their drivers are all like you full of shit your buddy evan remember drove one of my sucky cars to what time you tell me then tell me how this car is worth so much more then mine or that its soooo much faster I'll give you one thing the only thing faster then the mighty shelby is your mouth now if your brain only had the hp to back it up it might be worth discussing this with you further but since you've got your mouth wrapped around the tail pipoe of that stud shelby, I'l leave you boys to play tell me, does the shelby give you a reach around?

jman345

Banned
firemanmike said:
jman345 said:
firemanmike said:
Like i said before dumbass if he is test driving cars in a magazine then he must be considered an expert car driver or why else would they hire him to test drive cars comeon dumbass you can do better then that. And no i dont know who is driving for the other magazines and i dont care if they pull times as high as that for an 500hp car then they cant drive ask anyone if they can do better times then 12.9 and 13.1 in a 500hp car they will tell you yes everyone knows they had the traction on wakeup and smell the coffee junior. And sure i can do better then a 12.9 and 13.1 in a 500hp car know how i know cause the 500hp truck did low 13s and is alot more heavier who is this dumbass? And the numbers speck for there self 12.2 in the quarter if you havent been reading thats what magazines have been doing seeing what the car does why you think they hire people to test drive the cars not to sit on there ass all day. NEXT[/QUOTE

okay im a dumbass but i guess it okay because your f'n retarded the guy whos an expert driver only works at the rag that gives you the numbers you want the other mags their drivers are all like you full of shit your buddy evan remember drove one of my sucky cars to what time you tell me then tell me how this car is worth so much more then mine or that its soooo much faster I'll give you one thing the only thing faster then the mighty shelby is your mouth now if your brain only had the hp to back it up it might be worth discussing this with you further but since you've got your mouth wrapped around the tail pipoe of that stud shelby, I'l leave you boys to play tell me, does the shelby give you a reach around?

I see why hes mad now did you see what his car can do in the quarter a 12.9 what a loser yeah i would be mad too when you pull up to a shelby and you get your ass handed to you. lol

firemanmike

FIREMANMIKE
Established Member
jman345 said:
firemanmike said:
jman345 said:
I see why hes mad now did you see what his car can do in the quarter a 12.9 what a loser yeah i would be mad too when you pull up to a shelby and you get your ass handed to you. lol

My time, in a convertable, first time at the track with the Cobra, with stock F1's (you know what those are right shelby wad) and nothing more then a filter (at the time) is very respectable. What did you do? I know you won the overall title at the special olympics!!! I await your ignorant stuttering reply's. :D

Users who are viewing this thread