wings

mustang loco

Established Member
Hey guys,found a guy that does wings for our cars, he's got a few stock combo's and as well custom one's.The sets will be ready by next week,also includes the front grill recv'r plate.These were done using oem parts so fitment will not be an issue at all.Here's the e-mail you can use,

[email protected]

Last edited:

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Established Member
The title of the thread scared me, and this is what I expected.

107496d1281841971-1995-ford-mustang-grabber-blue-boy-racer-spoiler.jpg

Whew! Now I can sleep easy tonight.

CPRsm

I'd tell him to make sure those aren't trademarked. Pretty sure they are. Like putting Shelby's name on anything without paying him.

AlCaPwn

Established Member
Maybe I am an idiot. But what are these "wings" for? side badges? underhood decor? I can't picture these anywhere especially after the white w/ red stripe indy car wing pic LOL

BigDan

Established Member
Why advertise hp when everything beyond stock is measured in whp?

If I were to buy these wings advertising my hp I wouldn't want it to be some sort of 800hp guesstimation, but rather a more accurate 750whp wing that I have the dyno sheet to back it up with. But hey most of the people that buy this sort of stick on emblems and such always overestimate their hp like its some sort of complex they have to fulfill. Idk but they would probably sell a lot more especially to younger owners if they put a w in front of the hp but what do I know.

Last edited:

Daffy

My cars own me.
Established Member
I though of this

wing.jpg

AHHH HHAHAHAHHA, dude, crack me up. Too funny, thnx for reminding me of that episode.

As for the "wings", not my cup of tea (hehe), but hey you mod for yourself not others, so enjoy & thnx for sharing with the group.

mustang loco

Established Member
Recv'd a pic/sample for those who owns a Red package 500,perfect match after a few try outs(he owns a red one that's why he got the match)

020042.gif

Users who are viewing this thread