Wish we had this on our GT500's

Breitling

Established Member
The 2015 Mustang GT will have a line lock feature in track apps. Pretty cool. I wish we had these on our '13/'14 GT500's!

[video=youtube;O3nbwCjZKk8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3nbwCjZKk8[/video]

Snoopy49

Established Member
I like the disclaimer at the bottom of the picture. "Racing your vehicle will void your warranty"

dom418

Established Member
Pretty neat to have out of the box. I'm glad Ford keeps moving forward. Disclaimers are to protect FORD and reduce their liability IMO. This option will be abused by some on the street unfortunately

ArabianOak

Established Member
I'll take my 662hp and no line lock over 420 with it. Never had issues launching my boss or 5.0 compared to the Shelby anyway...

Norton

Long-time SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
I do not have one, but I've read reports from a number of GT500 owners expressing satisfaction with JPC. IIRC, they also offer ~5% discount to SVTP forum members.

1 Alibi 2

Veteran,...retired Navy !
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Cool feature to be factory offered.
How many of the " kids " will pay attention to " @ the track " & " waterbox " in the video ?
I have a JPC line lock in my 11 & the same unit being installed on my 14, which is in the shop. I see no issues or downside to having it.
The button is in the corner of the front cup holder.

MovingZen

And I'm on my way!
Established Member
They can probably see every time its been over 60mph and your highest rpm point and any other engine related sensor lol
lol, they're not going to like what they see. Don't claim 200 mph, give me a third gear to 130, and then expect me not to shift to 4th gear. am i rite or am i rite?

Users who are viewing this thread