woo hoo New PB !!

tommy s

Established Member
Well after the dynatech instal I bolted my M&H drag radials and headed 4 the track , and was rewarded with a 10.825 @ 130.08 mph !!!
time%20slips

Quade

Old Man.
Established Member
Congrats man. A lot of PB's showing up here lately. Was that you first 10 sec pass?

tommy s

Established Member
Congrats man. A lot of PB's showing up here lately. Was that you first 10 sec pass?

Thanks and YES it was my first 10 !! I think I was as happy as the day my daughter was born !! Stock suspension save for qa1 shocks, stock wheels and 3:73 gears ! The headers and Lund tune really woke her up ! and it's a 91 tune with torco +2 degree advance.

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Established Member
Thanks and YES it was my first 10 !! I think I was as happy as the day my daughter was born !! Stock suspension save for qa1 shocks, stock wheels and 3:73 gears ! The headers and Lund tune really woke her up ! and it's a 91 tune with torco +2 degree advance.

I use the same 2* advance over 4,000 rpm with my Lund tune. That combined with the aggressive spark curve in the lower rpm range makes my car run hard.

tommy s

Established Member
I use the same 2* advance over 4,000 rpm with my Lund tune. That combined with the aggressive spark curve in the lower rpm range makes my car run hard.

Jon rocks !! he fixed my hanging throttle , deleted that darn traction controle 4 ever too for my new header tune !!

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Congratulations on the 10.82. I'd say get back out there but with your location your track might be closing already. How much longer is it open?

Quade

Old Man.
Established Member

That is awesome man. Makes it just that much more impressive,

bossnova3

Established Member
Wow that's funny I went to the track on Friday and had the same time slip 10.8 @ 130 mph, I'm also using John Lund and m&h dr so congrats I know the car has et left on it I just need more practice with the launch and should be able to get it down to 10.6 or less "cross my finger", but I know exactly how you feel congrats great run, John Lund is the best tuner hands down....
Ed

tommy s

Established Member
Thanks guys couldn't have done it without all the help from you guys on this forum !:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread