WOW Mystic Cobra with 41 original miles!

04Machsy

Established Member
Its amazing how someone can keep a car like that & not even drive it

Last edited:

Immortal LuD

Established Member
Although I daily drive my Mystic Cobra of 36,000 miles, I only wish I could have her garaged... But then again, I don't see how you CAN'T drive a car like these!

They are made to be driven! :rolling:

Fuzzy Logic

ʎʇıןɐǝɹ ɹnoʎ ʇɔǝɾǝɹ ן
Established Member
just to let you know, those 41 miles were 1/4 mile at a time... launching at 6 grand...

wjk

Established Member
Kinda cool, but because he sat on it for so long no one's going to buy this car to daily drive it. At least I wouldn't... I could buy a brand new 2011 V6 which would be just as quick, get 5-10mpg better, and have all the basic luxuries of today.

This car only belongs in a show case now...

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
Kinda cool, but because he sat on it for so long no one's going to buy this car to daily drive it. At least I wouldn't... I could buy a brand new 2011 V6 which would be just as quick, get 5-10mpg better, and have all the basic luxuries of today.

This car only belongs in a show case now...

spot on, or someone who was dying to have this model never had the chance when it was new to purchase it.

glllc

Established Member
I don't have the will power to own a car and not drive it for 15 years.

SVTDice

Established Member
You know there is always going to be the low miles people, But These cars are built to be DRIVEN, and USED for there performance. Not abused, But USED. Sighs, Kind of a waste of a car if you ask me :/

BajaBoy

Established Member
A lot of tears in this thread about someone not driving a car... Rather see this then the number of trashed/poorly taken care of cars on this site :shrug:

Nice find op.

Slightly Motivated

Stormtrooper
Established Member
A lot of tears in this thread about someone not driving a car... Rather see this then the number of trashed/poorly taken care of cars on this site :shrug:

Nice find op.

Have to respectfully disagree. Much rather seen a car enjoyed till death, then never played with. You dont buy a cloths to not wear them, you dont buy food to not eat it, you dont buy cars to not drive them :banana:

But this is coming from somebody who dd's a white cobra, so im probably a little bias'd. Keeping it clean and without dings is near impossible, but i enjoy it 100 times more everyday then if i just stared at her in mint condition my whole life.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread