WTB 03-04 cobra VERT - SB, CO, Mystichrome, maybe Black

99SVTMonster

Established Member
Ok guys,

I've been cobra free for 5 months now and already having withdrawal. I've always loved the terminators and that's what I'm after now. I would love to make it to mustang week this year.

So this is what I'm looking for:

An 03/04 cobra terminator with the following..

1. Convertible
2. Clean title/ carfax
3. Excellent/ immaculate condition (8-10)
4. No problems (not looking for a project)
5. Interested in sonic blue mostly. Or comp orange, mystichrome, DSG, or maybe black.
6. Either fully stock or fully blown/modded. Please no in between. My reason for this is that a fully stock unmolested cobra will hold it's reliability and value. And this way, I know what the car has done to it, there will be no surprises after I purchase. It's not worth it to buy a "mildly" built cobra that's been abused to death with amateur work done. OR a fully built whipple, turbo, KB, F1A cobra since those are more likely to have been built correctly, with no spared shortcuts, and will have an owner who actually cared for the car.
7. Mileage under 50k!!! Very important since I'm going to keep them low.

I am willing to travel to meet, I am currently in Northern OH so I could travel a state or two for the right car at the right price.

Now talking price. I will pay up to 23,000 cash OR trade my 2003 Corvette z06 in electron blue. 63k miles.

We all know what these cars are worth guys, so please, don't try to nickel and dime me. I understand you love your car, but that doesn't make it more valuable. I'm a serious buyer, and I am willing to buy soon.

Thanks for taking the time to read guys, and hopefully I'll be more active in the forum soon!

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
Good luck finding a CO or MC vert for under $23k. I've been looking for 6 months and only found one in good shape at under $25k. That one is on it's way to me as we speak.

Last edited:

COOL COBRA

Hell Yes!
Established Member
Good luck finding a CO or MC vert for under $23k. I've been looking for 6 months and only found one in good shape at under $25k. That one is on it's way to me as we speak.

This. I'd buy those all day long for under $23k. With low miles, the norm is 26 & up, no matter how cold it is outside.

2Rare

Against All Odds
Established Member
Give Craigslist or Autotrader a try. You'll find one eventually, but it's only a matter of when.
Good luck on your find!

99SVTMonster

Established Member
Lol, I find these cars cheap daily, no matter what the color outside of a comp vert. Keep looking OP THEY R OUT THERE. The sonic already listed and this black one are the best 2 on this site in my opinion. http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/terminators-buy-sell-254/956740-2003-svt-cobra-10th-vert.html

Thanks for the confidence man. There's always great deals out there. I don't believe a color should affect it's value like that. I'm sure I'll find the right termi for the right price. Already closer to that sonic blue vert!

Give Craigslist or Autotrader a try. You'll find one eventually, but it's only a matter of when.
Good luck on your find!

I'm patient, and hopefully I find the right one. Thanks bud!

Last edited:

99SVTMonster

Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread