WTB: CO Cobra Coupe

nufc1

Established Member
Ihave a black 04 cobra with lots of mods on it clean and title in hand sitting on my drive waiting to get put away for the winter .under 40,000 miles 463hp/525tq i live in tyngsboro ma call cost nothing to look .phone# 9786497498 my name is kevin

ps i have got 46k invested since day 1

blackedout06

Established Member
Ihave a black 04 cobra with lots of mods on it clean and title in hand sitting on my drive waiting to get put away for the winter .under 40,000 miles 463hp/525tq i live in tyngsboro ma call cost nothing to look .phone# 9786497498 my name is kevin

ps i have got 46k invested since day 1
Thanks for posting, but I am mainly looking for a CO right now.

mach14604

Established Member
Thanks, what kind of mods came on the car for that price? I figured it would take a few months for one to come along so thats why I put this ad up now. Ideally id like to buy one closer to the end of winter but I am ready to pull the trigger at any point if need be.

I got most of the stock parts with it this is the mods list. -Bassani xpipe
-borla stinger cat-back
-Accufab throttle body
-JLT cold air intake
-billet flow 2.76 pulley (with 4 pulley idler kit)
-LFP dual pass heat exchanger
-was tuned by Jon Lund (471rwhp, 516rwtq)
-H&R race springs
-billet flow IRS brace
-DiabloSport mafia
-SCT xcalibrator 2

blackedout06

Established Member
paydirt thanks for posting those...I have already run across them but right now I am still searching for other options. Thanks again!
I got most of the stock parts with it this is the mods list. -Bassani xpipe
-borla stinger cat-back
-Accufab throttle body
-JLT cold air intake
-billet flow 2.76 pulley (with 4 pulley idler kit)
-LFP dual pass heat exchanger
-was tuned by Jon Lund (471rwhp, 516rwtq)
-H&R race springs
-billet flow IRS brace
-DiabloSport mafia
-SCT xcalibrator 2
those are some nice tasteful mods that it came with...want to sell it? haha

vitmncya

Established Member
wow i must have good a real good deal on mine i only paid 22k for mine with 18k on it i wouldnt mind finding one that has been wrecked and put back together id buy it to beat on and drive alot more i havent drove mine sence the first part of spring lol

blackedout06

Established Member
wow i must have good a real good deal on mine i only paid 22k for mine with 18k on it i wouldnt mind finding one that has been wrecked and put back together id buy it to beat on and drive alot more i havent drove mine sence the first part of spring lol
Since you don't drive it much you should just sell it to me then!:banana: That was one hell of a find though with that little of miles for that price. Where did you end up finding it (on here/local)?

mach14604

Established Member

Yeah that is a deal for sure. Would have been much more comfortable with that price. You want to trade?

mach14604

Established Member
paydirt thanks for posting those...I have already run across them but right now I am still searching for other options. Thanks again!

those are some nice tasteful mods that it came with...want to sell it? haha

Sorry just picked it up a month ago.

blackedout06

Established Member
I was also looking at STis when i bought my car. If its going to be a summer mess around toy i would do cobra. Year round i would do STi

If I went with an sti it would be my year round car, but I do have a beater car right now that I would just keep for the winter time if I got a cobra. The thing about the sti is I really liked all the features it had (factory nav, bbs wheels and so on) but the power was just ok for that kind of money which keeps bringing me back to wanting a cobra...

Last edited:

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
If I had to throw a number out there it would be in the mid 20's. I know finding a Whipple or KB one is a long shot for that price, but I put that in there anyways.

For a SOLID mid twenty dollar amount maybe closer to $26k I know a girl who might consider selling. Mods are as follows

Whipple 2.3 w/ CAGED 4# lower
FTBR Kit
KB Web Matrix SFC's
MM Coilovers
Stock manifilds, hi flow x magna flow catback (all polished)
JLT Ram Air
JLT Oil Sep
rear fenders rolled
Stock motor, clutch, and trans
Stock wheels with street tires
True Forged wheels are optional (Black Victorys w/ chrome lip)

Car is SOLID and everything has pretty much been done to it IMO.
If you wanna do a "paper race" lol, on the dyno its well north of 600 at the wheels

mileage is at 55kish IIRC.

blackedout06

Established Member
For a SOLID mid twenty dollar amount maybe closer to $26k I know a girl who might consider selling. Mods are as follows

Whipple 2.3 w/ CAGED 4# lower
FTBR Kit
KB Web Matrix SFC's
MM Coilovers
Stock manifilds, hi flow x magna flow catback (all polished)
JLT Ram Air
JLT Oil Sep
rear fenders rolled
Stock motor, clutch, and trans
Stock wheels with street tires
True Forged wheels are optional (Black Victorys w/ chrome lip)

Car is SOLID and everything has pretty much been done to it IMO.
If you wanna do a "paper race" lol, on the dyno its well north of 600 at the wheels

mileage is at 55kish IIRC.

Thanks for the heads up:beer:where is the car located and is that price including the TF wheels or just the stock ones?

mach14604

Established Member
If I went with an sti it would be my year round car, but I do have a beater car right now that I would just keep for the winter time if I got a cobra. The thing about the sti is I really liked all the features it had (factory nav, bbs wheels and so on) but the power was just ok for that kind of money which keeps bringing me back to wanting a cobra...

Dont do it!! Buy the Cobra

Users who are viewing this thread