WTB: CO Cobra Coupe

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
About to sell my COC. In the process of upgrading the fuel system in a few weeks. But it is under 40k with less than 500 on a Ford Racing Aluminator long block with a 2.2KB and a twin disc clutch. Started going weak at 530rwhp so bigger system is in need. Should hit 600rwhp in a few weeks with ease. -Shane

blackedout06

Established Member
About to sell my COC. In the process of upgrading the fuel system in a few weeks. But it is under 40k with less than 500 on a Ford Racing Aluminator long block with a 2.2KB and a twin disc clutch. Started going weak at 530rwhp so bigger system is in need. Should hit 600rwhp in a few weeks with ease. -Shane

PM Sent :beer:

JJackson

Established Member
i have a buddy who would sell his for the right price, hasnt been posted anywhere yet. 13k miles, IRS brace, Bassani catback, dual gt pumps, BAP, 80# injectors, ported eaton on E85, and a few other mods. never seen snow, got caught in the rain once. He said he would let it go for $27k i believe. i can put you in touch with him if interested.

Last edited:

blackedout06

Established Member
Here is one I found, NOT MY CAR contact the seller.
2004 cobra mustang

i have a buddy who would sell his for the right price, hasnt been posted anywhere yet. 13k miles, IRS brace, Bassani catback, dual gt pumps, BAP, 80# injectors, ported eaton on E85, and a few other mods. never seen snow, got caught in the rain once. He said he would let it go for $26k i believe. i can put you in touch with him if interested.

Thanks for the heads up guys... Sadly I've been laying low on this thread because my new job isn't giving me solid enough hours to be spending all my savings on a summer toy right now. Hopefully things will be changing soon though so ill keep all of these people in mind and hope some of these cars will still be available at that time.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Keep looking for that deal and wait till your ready financially. It will happen!

Users who are viewing this thread