WTB: CO Cobra Coupe

Two 5.0s

Established Member
I have a good friend of mine here in PA looking for a CO Coupe also. They are hard to find, but let the hunt continue.

blackedout06

Established Member
Stay strong man. One will come

I have a good friend of mine here in PA looking for a CO Coupe also. They are hard to find, but let the hunt continue.

Thanks I am trying! I have had a few people come forward offering theirs up for sale for the right price...but that has been just shy of $30k for both of them which is way out of my price range.

blackedout06

Established Member
that turbo one is sick. I would jump on that. Only 20k miles too and for $24k i think thats a steal.

It's a nice car but I just want to stay away from a turbo car that's all....

Bump... I am down in Florida until thursday if anyone in the area is thinking of selling there's let me know!

Last edited:

f2hatch

Established Member
Buy that turbo car and sell the turbo kit. buy a twin screw and put some money in your pocket

blackedout06

Established Member
Buy that turbo car and sell the turbo kit. buy a twin screw and put some money in your pocket

I actually just sent them an email with a few other questions regarding the turbo and the cars history... I don't know if its just me or not either but the center console and the glove box appear to be different colors then the rest of the dash. I just want to make sure it hasn't been hacked up before since the last car I owned I realized had some body work done to it after a few weeks of owning it and it drove me crazy.

ripnesscobra

Established Member
The 03/04 interiors are notorious for the interior panels being different shades of midnight black. Mine looks exactly the same and I am 100% sure that mine are original. Hope that helps.

04mysticsvt

Established Member
I live near Booth Motors and went up and looked at the turbo CO Cobra yesterday actually. The interior looks to be in great shape. But, the from what I could see, either the front bumper has been repainted (crappy job, very rough and a slight color difference) or it has some sun damage. Also, the gap in between the top of the bumper and hood is different between each side (inside of the headlights). The rubber that is in between the headlight and the fender is bent and out of shape. After looking under the front of the car the bumper didn't look be fastened securely to the car as it would normally be. I'm not sure how picky you are about your cars but I was set back by all of this.

The last thing I wanted to mention is that this car was purchased from booth motors last year some time then some how ended up coming back on their lot a few months ago.

Just thought I would mention what I knew about the car.

I should have taken pictures of all this. Sorry about that.

blackedout06

Established Member
I live near Booth Motors and went up and looked at the turbo CO Cobra yesterday actually. The interior looks to be in great shape. But, the from what I could see, either the front bumper has been repainted (crappy job, very rough and a slight color difference) or it has some sun damage. Also, the gap in between the top of the bumper and hood is different between each side (inside of the headlights). The rubber that is in between the headlight and the fender is bent and out of shape. After looking under the front of the car the bumper didn't look be fastened securely to the car as it would normally be. I'm not sure how picky you are about your cars but I was set back by all of this.

The last thing I wanted to mention is that this car was purchased from booth motors last year some time then some how ended up coming back on their lot a few months ago.

Just thought I would mention what I knew about the car.

I should have taken pictures of all this. Sorry about that.

Hmmm thanks for that info! I guess I'll wait and see what they have to say about it when they get back to me, but just by what you have said it sounds like something I will stay away from.

Last edited:

z28th1s

The 5.0 is Back!!!
Established Member
The pony emblem in the grille is stock for an '03-'04 Cobra

^^^^^^ I guess you edited your post about the pony emblem!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread