WTB: CO Cobra Coupe

Big pikes

Established Member
I have a black 03 coupe 10th anniversary edition..with under 8k, and 110% orignal, right down to the original tires!

blackedout06

Established Member
If you buy that turbo car we can swap my 38k mile eaton setup onto your car. Im local too!

I am not sure if I am going to pull the trigger on it yet, I'm still a little skeptical... I talked to a guy named Don from there and he said its a 76mm turbo (around 550 hp), SRA, claims no body work and clean car fax.

scrmngyellow

Established Member
pm me if you want to know about that car from booth, knew the owner of the car, went for a ride in it about three years back.

blackedout06

Established Member

COOL COBRA

Hell Yes!
Established Member
What one would that be? I only knew of the one in Louisiana and the one in Colorado... Most of the other ones available have higher miles than what I am looking for.

Sharp car and nice mods, but right now I'm only interested in Competition Orange Cobra's
I didnt know you were hunting for lower miles. The Comp 04 member has the one w/ 77k. Looks clean for the miles.

COOL COBRA

Hell Yes!
Established Member
^^^ No problem. I know how hard it is to nail one down. I looked for a vert for months & finally found one. Now just waiting for delivery. Good luck with the search!

WillyB93

Established Member
Thought I knew of one in Wisconsin, contacted the guy over the weekend he sold it over a year ago went to the Chicago area. He has a lower mileage 04 CO GT automatic though now.

Users who are viewing this thread