[WTB] - Eaton Swap Parts

Carbon Driven

Established Member
Im racing Jake and Cesar first, eaton to eaton. You have 125+ hp more then I will. Wouldnt be a close race. Wait until I get a whipple with a built bottom end and then we race :cheers:

Added more parts to the "need" list :(

mkb116

Established Member
Do you still need the complete cobra hat and pumps? If so pm pm an offer.

zlocke17

Established Member
this might be dumb. but is it cheaper to put the eaton on rather than swapping a terminator motor? im just curious. i have a 99 that i thought about doing this too. but i never got it going or did any research on it. i think this is a cool idea though. lot of damn parts lol

Carbon Driven

Established Member
Its actually a good question. It depends on the 03 motor you get and for how much. If done right, the swap will be cheaper. Motors go for 4K or 5K but a swap when done right will cost ~3K with a few new upgrades.

Most of the parts are gaskets, hoses and bolts etc. Always a good idea to get new of these parts so you wont have any surprise breakdowns soon after.

The 99/01 swap is a bit different then the mach eaton swap. Most are basically the same but each has its small number of different parts and special modifications needed etc.

Carbon Driven

Established Member
The trick is to buy your swap parts in as large groups as you can. Usually like finding someone that is going turbo is your best bet. Buying one part at a time will cause your swap price to skyrocket.

Users who are viewing this thread