[WTB] - Eaton Swap Parts

jalock87

Established Member
Still need "Power Steering Resevoir Bracket"

I didnt want to spend the money to buy one from ford and couldnt find one on here so I made my own out of metal strap and it works perfect. If you want to know how I did it or want pics just pm me.

Carbon Driven

Established Member
May have the bracket coming. Should know soon unless someone else posts up sooner.

Looking for optional parts now. Need "Complete Fuel Hat With Pumps And Sending Unit"

Last edited:

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
They are only $298 list at Ford lol. I make them, once painted and installed, it would be hard to tell it is not stock. $88 shipped. If you wish, I can post a picture.

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
This is the third one that has been made. No issues with the first two. I have not offered these for public sale, but can...

powersteeringbracket002.jpg

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
There you go. I'd buy the stock one from 95sc as he'll probably be able to give a much better deal being he didnt have to make those. He is a good sellr. Maybe he'll sell me the other bracket

Last edited:

Carbon Driven

Established Member
Are the powersteering hard lines different between the 01 and the 03/04's?

If so, then I need those too. Other then that I'm just waiting for a BillitFlow xmas sale coming up and I'm 100% complete upon my order arriving from Tousley. Thanks All and SVTP for the help and deals! :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread