WTB first Terminator east coast $18k in hand!

Ddawg18

Established Member
Buying my first Terminator. No loans needed, paying with cash. Serious buyer here.

Looking for mileage below 60k clean titles and to spend a Max of $18k. I have the $18k to spend so let me know what you guys have! Thanks :beer::)

LantzRC

Whatis that whine?
Established Member
your price may be right on. but lately it seems them 18k price range for some reason isnt netting much out there below 60k miles..some people have lost their minds with the prices on these things haha. but i could be wrong and the right seller may be on here. GL!!

Ddawg18

Established Member
your price may be right on. but lately it seems them 18k price range for some reason isnt netting much out there below 60k miles..some people have lost their minds with the prices on these things haha. but i could be wrong and the right seller may be on here. GL!!

Its pretty crazy! Why are these so over inflated now? The 13' Shelby is coming out so the 07'- 10's should be selling for high $20s to low $30s. I see a lot of people who have had their cars for sale for a while.....if they want to sell their car they will PM me and offer me their car at a realistic price :)

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

SurreyStang

Established Member

agree with you

Brutal04

Just Some Guy
Established Member
Back in '04 I bought a brand new Torch Red '04 Coupe for $30,000 from the dealer. I did the normal tune & bolt-ons for the day. (Exhaust, Wheels, CAI, Pulley, Tune.. 470rwhp) I sold it for $26,500 (under 8000mi) a year later in '05 to buy the new Mustang. Now I've been looking to buy another Terminator for over 3 months now. I'm in the same boat as you. I have $20,000 cash to spend but all I find are ones with "issues" or high mileage for that price. I can't believe that 8/9 years later that people are still asking what they are asking.

Good luck with your search... Mine also still continues... I may wait another year or so & scoop up a GT500..

Ddawg18

Established Member
Back in '04 I bought a brand new Torch Red '04 Coupe for $30,000 from the dealer. I did the normal tune & bolt-ons for the day. (Exhaust, Wheels, CAI, Pulley, Tune.. 470rwhp) I sold it for $26,500 (under 8000mi) a year later in '05 to buy the new Mustang. Now I've been looking to buy another Terminator for over 3 months now. I'm in the same boat as you. I have $20,000 cash to spend but all I find are ones with "issues" or high mileage for that price. I can't believe that 8/9 years later that people are still asking what they are asking.

Good luck with your search... Mine also still continues... I may wait another year or so & scoop up a GT500..

You know what is going to happen? We will both buy one, then a year later it will be worth 5k less...smh :confused:

dom418

Established Member
Supply and demand guys. These cars are highly sought after and still desirable even after almost 10 years. They have held their value extremely well and cars that have been cared for still bring good money. They sell higher than book, this is a fact. People aren't crazy or over inflating their asking price, it's just what they go for and if you want want that's mint, it's going to cost you a little more. Good luck in your search man.

Turbo4Vfox

Established Member
There is reason that ppl still desire these cars.... They are the best all around mustang ever built! I realized this when I finally got my hands on one lol. There also aren't that many left especially with low mileage except the ones you see on this site. GL with the search but u might have to take one with a little higher mileage for that price or find some more $$. The Shelby's don't compare to these cars IMO heavier and don't handle as well.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Supply and demand guys. These cars are highly sought after and still desirable even after almost 10 years. They have held their value extremely well and cars that have been cared for still bring good money. They sell higher than book, this is a fact. People aren't crazy or over inflating their asking price, it's just what they go for and if you want want that's mint, it's going to cost you a little more. Good luck in your search man.

There is reason that ppl still desire these cars.... They are the best all around mustang ever built! I realized this when I finally got my hands on one lol. There also aren't that many left especially with low mileage except the ones you see on this site. GL with the search but u might have to take one with a little higher mileage for that price or find some more $$. The Shelby's don't compare to these cars IMO heavier and don't handle as well.

These! +65,000. There are deals out there but they are few and far between and there are 17,456,342 people looking for them

Ddawg18

Established Member
These! +65,000. There are deals out there but they are few and far between and there are 17,456,342 people looking for them

Thanks RDJ. Glad we can be civil. I may have to put some more cash in.

S14KAT

Established Member
Don't feel too bad at least you're not trying to pickup a TT Supra for 20k. Those are coming up on 20 years old and still >30 - 35k if not more. My friends low mileage BPU car was 42k...

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk 2

Bruha

Thats what I thought
Established Member
Its simple... like said before, there are fewer and fewer of these, and people are willing to pay more money for them. I did.

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
Don't feel too bad at least you're not trying to pickup a TT Supra for 20k. Those are coming up on 20 years old and still >30 - 35k if not more. My friends low mileage BPU car was 42k...

Sent from my PG06100 using Tapatalk 2

and...? w/e

good luck OP...just make sure to expand your search. I know your looking for local, but set aside a couple bucks for a plane ticket and road trip the new purchase back home.

I had to do it, and i have no regrets as I got the car I wanted w/o compromising on anything GL:beer:

force feed

Established Member
and...? w/e

good luck OP...just make sure to expand your search. I know your looking for local, but set aside a couple bucks for a plane ticket and road trip the new purchase back home.

I had to do it, and i have no regrets as I got the car I wanted w/o compromising on anything GL:beer:

+1 op. I live in texas and flew to IL to pick my cobra. Sometimes searching local just wont cut it. Expand your search thats my .02

MAX86GT

Established Member
Well if interested in a car that is higher mileage but in great shape let me know. I have a white 04 coupe that just turned over 100k. It has basic bolt ons, long tubes, CCW wheels, brand new clutch and trans from Ford in Feb.

Ddawg18

Established Member
+1 op. I live in texas and flew to IL to pick my cobra. Sometimes searching local just wont cut it. Expand your search thats my .02

If you don't mind me asking how did you handle the title and whatnot to be able to drive it back? 2 trips? Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread