Wtb: HÄns racecraft subframe connectors

Michael Hughes

1 of 299
Established Member
This is a status update on the production run. Presently we have completed prepping tooling and set-ups and will begin physical production as soon as deposits are received.

Although we were going to call for deposits, we will be requesting checks from those on our reserve list at this time. If payment via checks present a problem for you, we will call those individuals to coordinate alternate payment options including credit card.

We will be requesting a 50% deposit via check (not including shipping & handling fee).

Turn-around time will be provided at the start of physical production. Please note that the subframes use handcraftsmanship and are quite labor intensive and, thus, may require some additional time to complete.

Fitting may be required, as this is true for this batch as well as our first and second generation models due, mostly, to the tolerance differences from vehicle to vehicle.

Please make checks out to:
Bon Vivant Group

50% deposit amount total:

229.50 dollars (does not include shipping)

Please mail checks to:

Häns Racecraft Co.

20687-2 Amar Road #341

Walnut, CA. 91789

Questions? We will gladly answer any questions you may have. We apologize in advance for any delays in email response.

Best Regards,

Hans Racecraft Co.

LunaticSVT

Fun with the Mammoth
Established Member
Michael as discussed in PM and face to face lets talk about getting some of those shock x braces.

99Cobra#723

Michael
I responded to the email I received from Hans about sending the 50% deposit via check on the 9th. I told them I wanted to pay in full including shipping via credit card and gave them my number but I have yet to hear from anyone. Just wanted to let everyone know I am still in but have not paid yet because they have not responded.

COBRANATOR03

Established Member
i got a call from him confriming my payment and that it got there. i asked, and only about 5 people have sent there money. if you want to contact him just reply to his email, it took a few days but they got back to me.

Ryushin

Established Member
I did reply to the e-mail saying I wanted to pay by credit card. Still no answer. I have the money and I'm waiting to pay. I've been waiting for these for a long time.

ssp.vortech

Established Member
I too wish to pay in full with credit card. Hans replied back to my inquiry about paying with credit card and he said they would call when they are ready for cc payment. Just gotta be patient. I'm sure he is busy working.

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
Hey while everyones watching this thread, whats a fair price to expect to pay to have the SFCs welded in?

Users who are viewing this thread