WTB: I want to buy an 03/04 terminator...Ported Eaton, Whipple or Kenne Bell. Thanks!

go2cdmb

Established Member
WTB: I need an 03/04 term...Ported Eaton,Whipple, Turbo, or Kenne Bell.

I am ready to buy as soon as you're ready to sell. No games, no stories, no tirekicking...

I'm in upstate NY, and would prefer a car that isn't insanely far away... BUT, if it's a clean enough car, and good a enough deal I might travel.

** I'm really not interested in getting a stock or very near to stock car, thanks though.

Year- I'd like an 04, but 03 is ok too.

Blower- I'd really like a whipple or Kenne Bell blower, but a ported Eaton is cool too.

Color- Id prefer silver, BUT sonic blue, either of the gray colors, white, and the darker red color are ok... Maybe even black if it's WELL taken care of.. we all know how easy black can get swirls etc and start to look hideous if not cared for meticulously...

SILVER
SONIC BLUE
DSG
MG
GRAY
OW WHITE
REDFIRE
BLACK

Please no beat cars, no drag only cars, no ridiculous wings or the like, and no time wasters. From the purchase and search of my last one, we know these cars, and know what to look for in getting one... Thanks to those who helped me out a few years back with the search and advice looking for my first one.

I guess that's about it, if you'd like to see what I like/my taste in these cars to get an idea, I sold my last one in September...

YouTube - go2cdmb's Channel

Thanks for your time!!! You and yours have a GREAT season, life's short, LIVE IT UP!!!!

Last edited:

LargeOrangeFont

Raise your fist in resist
Established Member
Mine is even further away, but let me know if you are interested.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/terminators-buy-sell-254/704978-fs-so-cal-04-cobra-coupe-oxford-white-low-miles.html

IMG_0681.jpg

EVIL1

Get Outa My Way!
Established Member
2003 Mineral Grey Terminator. Has 7,150 miles. Raced only a few times but never abused. I ran an easy 10.7 @ 132mph with the stock 17's and Hoosiers.

Some of the mods include:
KB 2.8, 60lb injectors, KB BAP, JLT Intake and pulleys, Mac long tubes + prochamber, Magnaflow stainless catback.

Upgraded 26spline input and CF DFX clutch, MGW shifter, Solid axle conversion, 3.73's 31spline axles and cobra diff. Full length subframes and all torque boxes welded.

Stock wheels and tires + 10.5 replica rears with Hoosier DR tires. Also BBS RK Plasmas with BFG rubber.

Too many other small mods to list.

Awesome near new condition, Don't need to sell but I will for the right price.

Make me an offer.

Pics
IMG_0940.jpg

IMG_0932-1.jpg

cobrawp.jpg

DSCN27612.jpg

DSCN2540.jpg

IMG_0041.jpg

IMG_0920-1.jpg

go2cdmb

Established Member
That's what I thought, but I thought I've seen some for sale posts calling the bright red redfire too. How many reds are there?

Users who are viewing this thread