WTB: I want to buy an 03/04 terminator...Ported Eaton, Whipple or Kenne Bell. Thanks!

go2cdmb

Established Member
Looked at a couple in the Tri State area lately... but still weighing my options. etc etc... What do you guys have?? :shrug:

I'm in the market for something nice, but a lot of the guys asking mid twenties or even higher for their terminators don't have cars to warrant those asking prices in my opinion...

Some yes... Some of the cars on here are FULLY worth the mid twenties and I'll be glad to pay that when I find one...

But most of these cars I've been seeing are not worth that... I guess my idea of great condition is different than most other peoples lol. I mean, I understand that these cars are getting to be 7-8 years old, and I expect them to be used and have wear... it comes with a used car. But I've been seeing too many guys saying their car is in near perfect, or in great condition, but with wrips, stains, leaks, and so on... sadly the list goes on and on... I fully understand what guys have into some of these cars, and why some are asking what they are asking, but I cannot justify buying a terminator at those prices unless its one of the few great ones out there that have been taken care of and respected. Especially when the new 5.0 doesnt cost much more, and can run mid 12's with just bolt ons, plus has a better ride, better fit/finish/engineering and a warranty... Not to mention the gt500 prices are falling and'll be in the mid to high 20's by next summer.

Sooooo many of the for sale threads on here and on other sites online look so similar... all the posts/replies are only people responding saying wow, nice car, or I'd love that, if only I could sell my car, truck, pinto or will you take trades? They just sit and dont sell until people come down on price... as in my opinion I think people are just weighing the facts/options of what's out there now. Ford is excelling...

Again, I'm happy to pay for one of the cars that are truly worth it though. They are definitely around... And sadly I missed out on 2 of them due to private matters that took a front seat to buying a new toy...

Please contact me with your phone number if you have a nice cobra for sale, I'd like it to be near the east coast, but I'm definitely willing to fly out and drive back. That's ALWAYS fun!!! :burnout::burnout::coolman:

Hey, and thanks for reading my rant...

Live life up, its SHORT! :beer:

Last edited:

SONIC BOOM 03

Sonic Boom 03
Established Member
I know we have emailed over the weekend, but mine is still available. i don't think you can buy one in this shape, with these mods and this power for less. it's sonic blue, clean and fast. doesn't need ANYTHING but a new home.

Nukem1040

Established Member
thought i'd throw mine out there one more time. don't like to harrass

Silver03Termi

Established Member
I have cash and am ready to buy. No games, no stories, no tirekicking, and NO LOAN bs for you to possibly have to deal with...

I'm in upstate NY, and would prefer a car that isn't insanely far away... BUT, if it's clean enough a car, and good enough a deal I might travel.

** I'm really not interested in getting a stock or very near to stock car, thanks though.

Year- I'd like an 04 coupe, but 03 is ok too.

Blower- I'd really like a whipple or Kenne Bell blower, but a ported Eaton is cool too.

Color- I prefer silver, BUT sonic blue, either of the gray colors, white, and the darker red color are ok... Maybe even black if it's WELL taken care of.. we all know how easy black can get swirls etc and start to look hideous if not cared for meticulously...

i wonder if anybody has anything that would fit that description.

Users who are viewing this thread