WTB: I want to buy an 03/04 terminator...Ported Eaton, Whipple or Kenne Bell. Thanks!

go2cdmb

Established Member
...just my prerogative, I think it's overkill... and many, many others feel the same way too. No need to junk up my thread, with your "humor." aka smart remarks... Good luck to you as well

Last edited:

go2cdmb

Established Member
the pic of the stock seats looks bad. i promise u thats a result of shitty photography.

Wow, what a waste of time... Actually all of them do. So much for decent resolution. lol this is, and has been proving to be just a big long fiasco dude, Nevermind. Thanks anyways

Killer04

Established Member
Funny how you get upset when someone comments about spray in a joking matter, and yet nearly half your comments are filled with rude, smart @ss replies.

I'm sure in real life your a nice guy, simply looking for a specific type of Terminator, but maybe if you didn't come off as such a rude jerk off then more people would be willing to help you in your search.

Silver03Termi

Established Member
Wow, what a waste of time... Actually all of them do. So much for decent resolution. lol this is, and has been proving to be just a big long fiasco dude, Nevermind. Thanks anyways

there isnt a scratch or dent on the car, the rims are flawless, and the interior is perfect. the car has never been sprayed, and has never had a lower pulley on it. it has a clean car fax. i dont know what more you're looking for. im sorry im not a professional photographer. u said u wanted un-doctored photos. thats what u got, from an 8 mega pixel camera. you're too much of a dick, even for me. you should skip the cobra and go straight for a vette. your personality is much more fitting for that scene.

svtsnakebit

Established Member
Dude you are an a** on here and nobody is going to want to deal with someone like that....its not going to help you find what you want. It was a simple joke to be laughed at. Go to the honda forums and you will fit in better, you sound like a ricer anyways. btw good looking car Silver03Termi!!!

Silver03Termi

Established Member
Dude you are an a** on here and nobody is going to want to deal with someone like that....its not going to help you find what you want. It was a simple joke to be laughed at. Go to the honda forums and you will fit in better, you sound like a ricer anyways. btw good looking car Silver03Termi!!!

thanks

go2cdmb

Established Member
Funny how you get upset when someone comments about spray in a joking matter, and yet nearly half your comments are filled with rude, smart @ss replies.

I'm sure in real life your a nice guy, simply looking for a specific type of Terminator, but maybe if you didn't come off as such a rude jerk off then more people would be willing to help you in your search.

Noone was upset, nor did I convey so man... Much truth is said in jest, and there was no reason for him to throw his wack opinion around about my "manhood" because Id rather not have a sprayed car... No reason for anything other than an ok, as I was polite... lol, wowww. relaaaax man... And I have no clue what you're lookin at in this thread referring to rude smart azz comments, so you're off your rocker because there are none chief... So stop running your mouth, being miserable, and asserting my personality. You dont have a car for sale, so move along. Why are you even in here.... :shrug: I was just stating fact. If that irritates you for some odd reason I dont know what to tell you..

Thanks for the insults though, lets see if we can get ya a warning from the mods...

Last edited:

go2cdmb

Established Member
there isnt a scratch or dent on the car, the rims are flawless, and the interior is perfect. the car has never been sprayed, and has never had a lower pulley on it. it has a clean car fax. i dont know what more you're looking for. im sorry im not a professional photographer. u said u wanted un-doctored photos. thats what u got, from an 8 mega pixel camera. you're too much of a dick, even for me. you should skip the cobra and go straight for a vette. your personality is much more fitting for that scene.

Wow, you and your buddy are a little too tightly wound my man. Really..

The only one who should be irritated is me, as it took you nearly 2 months, yeah 2 months... to get to this point... All the while ignoring me asking you to take a simple walkaround video, only to finally get those distorted/unfocused pictures. Again, thanks anyways...

Yall need to listen to some Beatles or something and do some deep breathing...

Last edited:

go2cdmb

Established Member

Understood. Your "joke" was hilarious.

Again, just stating fact. :shrug: It was my opinion.

wan2play

Established Member
Jesus, this is a long thread. Looks like this guy isn't serious. Dude, just forget about this WTB thread crap. Just browse the FS ads. If you waited this long you might as well wait till Winter hits. prices will drop.

go2cdmb

Established Member
Jesus, this is a long thread. Looks like this guy isn't serious. Dude, just forget about this WTB thread crap. Just browse the FS ads. If you waited this long you might as well wait till Winter hits. prices will drop.

Very true. I just know what I want, and I'm willing to wait for it. I wish I didnt sell the last one. O well, what kind of beast ya got out in Chitown man?

Silver03Termi

Established Member
Wow, you and your buddy are a little too tightly wound my man. Really..

The only one who should be irritated is me, as it took you nearly 2 months, yeah 2 months... to get to this point... All the while ignoring me asking you to take a simple walkaround video, only to finally get those distorted/unfocused pictures. Again, thanks anyways...

Yall need to listen to some Beatles or something and do some deep breathing...

Silver03Termi said:
go2cdmb said:
Silver03Termi said:
go2cdmb said:
"silver metallic. mods in sig. pm me offer.

03 Cobra- MGW orange shifter, Spec 3+, 26 spline input shaft, lethal TOB retainer sleeve, 60's, SCT3000 MAF, KB BAP, Accufab single blade TB, EGR delete, Full Tilt Boogie bushings, UPR full length sub frame connectors, Steeda 90mm snub idler, and Gen1 Whipple 2.3 @ 16psi."

Can I get a full mod list, mileage etc etc. What's your bottom line?

Thanks

Every thing above lol. 2.76 pulley, stock lower. Nitto 555's, 315 street tire, not drag radial. Flow master cat back, x pipe. I have sparco seats that aren't installed, aem wide band and auto meter boost gauge mounted around gauge cluster. 50k miles. Sct xcal 3 with 2 custom tunes, one for race gas the other for 93 octane. That's all I can think of. 566 on 93 and 596 on 100 octane unleaded.

24k$ is what I'd take.

phone and email please?

937-524-xxxx
[email protected]

u interested?

ur first pm was on 8/23, this last one i sent to u was on 8/24. so yeah, 2 months? ur dumb. u never asked for a video either. im not upset that u didnt buy my car. i dont know what more ur looking for though, flawless car, with all the mods u wanted, and the color u wanted. honestly, u couldnt afford my car. im sure of that.

Users who are viewing this thread