WTB: I want to buy an 03/04 terminator...Ported Eaton, Whipple or Kenne Bell. Thanks!

go2cdmb

Established Member
Bump, I'm still looking despite the village idiot that's STILL posting here, throwing presumptions around... Thanks everyone...

shauncurt

Established Member
Try looking around corral, svtp market, auto trader, craigslist, and ebay. I have never had a problem finding a specific car on these sites. Plus it seems you are extremely patient so you will find the ideal car for yourself. When you post a thread like this you wasting valuable time, when you can be searching for the rite car. Some times you have to go out and earn the perfect deal! Very rarely will it come to you. Just saying, worked for me about seven times with 03 04 cobras, Good luck!!

go2cdmb

Established Member
Thanks for the post bro. I have some saved searches on Ebay and Autotrader. I've found a couple on here, but it seemd that both of the sellers had better things to do than to get me just a few clear pics and a short video...One of the guys it took him a couple months only to finally give me dark, hideous, and unfocused pics and the other was similar but seemed sketchy too...Several pics, a short video, along with a phone call to discuss the car doesnt seem much to ask when dealing with a 20 some thou dollar car that's 10-15 hours away. O well, no worries.. the right one will come! Whats corral man?

shauncurt

Established Member
Corral is another forum. Try the classifieds there. Your in luck, the price on these seems to be dropping as you wait.

VICVAZ

Banned
GO2CDMB.... man I tell ya its hard to find a nice one. I wish I could find one that is either black or dsg late 03 prod. date or 04 with maybe just a ported blower that makes about 516 to the wheels. but yep im still looking myself. good luck to you bro!!!

Apicia

Established Member
Prices will go back up. It is a good time to buy (off season). I have been actually thinking of taking a lot less for my car. Cold is getting to my brain.

Frankiebonez

Established Member
Last edited:

go2cdmb

Established Member
Thanks for the post Miller, Id be looking at a # quite a bit lower on that though. I realize you have to get what you have to get out of it though, so I'll have to pass. Great lookin 'bra tho!!!

go2cdmb

Established Member

Users who are viewing this thread