WTB: I want to buy an 03/04 terminator...Ported Eaton, Whipple or Kenne Bell. Thanks!

Sharpie281

Established Member
ive got a 03 redfire car with 31k on the odometer. has a 2.8kb longtubes. aluminum flywheel, spec 3+ clutch, solid axle with 3.73s and moser axles. more mods but you get the idea. im located in central ia

feel free to call me at 515-210-4415

thanks

go2cdmb

Established Member
ive got a 03 redfire car with 31k on the odometer. has a 2.8kb longtubes. aluminum flywheel, spec 3+ clutch, solid axle with 3.73s and moser axles. more mods but you get the idea. im located in central ia

feel free to call me at 515-210-4415

thanks

Thanks

Silver03Termi

Established Member
I pm'd you dude, twice, and didn't get anything back... "Mods in sig".. ok? Well what about everything else and pics. Shoot me a pm I guess...

i responded with all mods.

MGW orange shifter, Spec 3+, 26 spline input shaft, lethal TOB retainer sleeve, 60's, SCT3000 MAF, KB BAP, Accufab single blade TB, EGR delete, Full Tilt Boogie bushings, UPR full length sub frame connectors, Steeda 90mm snub idler, and Gen1 Whipple 2.3L, 2.76 pulley, stock lower. Nitto 555's,
315 street tire, not drag radial. Flow master cat back, x pipe. I have sparco seats that aren't installed, aem wide band and auto meter boost gauge mounted around gauge cluster. 50k miles. Sct xcal 3 with 2 custom tunes, one for race gas the other for 93 octane. That's all I can think of. 566 on 93 and 596 on 100 octane unleaded.

[email protected]

go2cdmb

Established Member
i responded with all mods.

MGW orange shifter, Spec 3+, 26 spline input shaft, lethal TOB retainer sleeve, 60's, SCT3000 MAF, KB BAP, Accufab single blade TB, EGR delete, Full Tilt Boogie bushings, UPR full length sub frame connectors, Steeda 90mm snub idler, and Gen1 Whipple 2.3L, 2.76 pulley, stock lower. Nitto 555's,
315 street tire, not drag radial. Flow master cat back, x pipe. I have sparco seats that aren't installed, aem wide band and auto meter boost gauge mounted around gauge cluster. 50k miles. Sct xcal 3 with 2 custom tunes, one for race gas the other for 93 octane. That's all I can think of. 566 on 93 and 596 on 100 octane unleaded.

[email protected]

Pics, boost and timing numbers please?

Silver03Termi

Established Member
stolly5.jpg

stolly4.jpg

stolly3.jpg

stolly2.jpg

stolly1.jpg

go2cdmb

Established Member

Looks good man, but how about some regular close up pics that are undoctored and in color?? Sort of like one would hope to see if they were interested in buying a vehicle? :shrug:

I mean, what does that show me? Not lookin for anything crazy, maybe just the usual inside, outside and underhood...Is that all you'd go from to buy a vehicle 8 hours away?

Silver03Termi

Established Member
Looks good man, but how about some regular close up pics that are undoctored and in color?? Sort of like one would hope to see if they were interested in buying a vehicle? :shrug:

I mean, what does that show me? Not lookin for anything crazy, maybe just the usual inside, outside and underhood...Is that all you'd go from to buy a vehicle 8 hours away?

i planned on doing that yesterday, then i got busy and the day wasted away to nothing. ill wash it up today and get some good pix. i didnt want to leave u hangin though. i said id post some pix, i was just trying to make good on my word. ill pm u my phone #. itll be easier if i text u pix or email them from my phone directly.

go2cdmb

Established Member
i planned on doing that yesterday, then i got busy and the day wasted away to nothing. ill wash it up today and get some good pix. i didnt want to leave u hangin though. i said id post some pix, i was just trying to make good on my word. ill pm u my phone #. itll be easier if i text u pix or email them from my phone directly.

Thanks. I'm looking for really high res so text would be out and I really dont do the whole email thing, so can ya put them on photobucket or somewhere like that and give me the link?

Users who are viewing this thread