WTB: I want to buy an 03/04 terminator...Ported Eaton, Whipple or Kenne Bell. Thanks!

go2cdmb

Established Member
Hey man any reason why you werent interested in mine? You seemed really interested when you first texted me. If you want you can PM me.

Hey man, you're right. I was def interested and still am...a lot... I've just been getting hit with the reality of what it's gonna take to do this at this time of year... So much so that Im thinking I should just wait until spring because of all the rigmarole its gonna take etc... I mean Im perfectly fine with taking 2 days from work, but doing that and then hoping that it wont be a wasted 10 hour trip (5 hrs each way, plus time dealing and driving of course) due to the weather not holdin up enough to actually be able to throroughly check it out and be able to drive the beast home is a whole other can of worms... Plus in the springtime I would be more comfortable askin sellers if theyd meet me part way etc... I wouldn't even ask that in the winter up here...

Frankiebonez

Established Member
Hey man, you're right. I was def interested and still am...a lot... I've just been getting hit with the reality of what it's gonna take to do this at this time of year... So much so that Im thinking I should just wait until spring because of all the rigmarole its gonna take etc... I mean Im perfectly fine with taking 2 days from work, but doing that and then hoping that it wont be a wasted 10 hour trip (5 hrs each way, plus time dealing and driving of course) due to the weather not holdin up enough to actually be able to throroughly check it out and be able to drive the beast home is a whole other can of worms... Plus in the springtime I would be more comfortable askin sellers if theyd meet me part way etc... I wouldn't even ask that in the winter up here...

I hear you man. Totally understandable. It will be for sale until it sells. I wouldnt buy one right now either. Plus, its covered and stored in my garage right now. Come the spring she will be back out. If you want at that point to check it out by all means hit me up.

You wont be dissapointed the car is fine. I wouldnt BS no one with coming down here. If when your ready to come look at it I will take a ton of pictures if you like so you wont feel uncomfortable, I have nothing to hide.

Apicia

Established Member
Just ran into your video on Youtube. It shows your silver Cobra. It looked like a decent car. I am pretty sure my Saleen is sold. I received a deposit on it last night. Good luck with your search, but don't wait too long to buy. Prices will go back up when we start sniffing spring.

go2cdmb

Established Member
I hear you man. Totally understandable. It will be for sale until it sells. I wouldnt buy one right now either. Plus, its covered and stored in my garage right now. Come the spring she will be back out. If you want at that point to check it out by all means hit me up.

You wont be dissapointed the car is fine. I wouldnt BS no one with coming down here. If when your ready to come look at it I will take a ton of pictures if you like so you wont feel uncomfortable, I have nothing to hide.

ok, thanks man, app it

go2cdmb

Established Member
Just ran into your video on Youtube. It shows your silver Cobra. It looked like a decent car. I am pretty sure my Saleen is sold. I received a deposit on it last night. Good luck with your search, but don't wait too long to buy. Prices will go back up when we start sniffing spring.

Nice man! congrats! That car is gonna make someone real happy!

Understood. But I def have to wait for the right car with the right deal.. I've been close... Some had buyback history, some had accidents and one just was unreal with his price... etc etc That'll happen though... The right one will come along. There are two Im really interested in right now... We'll see..

And despite what the village idiots who obv have nothing better to do than troll forums/threads they have no business in and post irrelevant negativity, I'm pretty optimistic. :kaboom:

go2cdmb

Established Member
Looking to buy again... I figured Id just bump my last thread instead of taking up space on the forum with a new one. Please let me know what ya have! Thanks

go2cdmb

Established Member
Looks like a sick build. Im looking to be on 93 though, and at the distance I'm def looking for a car that doesnt need to be retuned as ld be driving it back bro. Thanks though!

Batwood

Established Member
Wanna buy your old Silver 04 back? lol

She's in Iowa now!

1500.jpg

Last edited:

go2cdmb

Established Member
Wanna buy your old Silver 04 back? lol

She's in Iowa now!

1500.jpg

Oh, hey bro, whats up! Youre the dude that got at me on YouTube right? Did it turn out well? You had thought that it was abused and wrecked in Pa after it left me. That just about broke my heart bro. Did it turn out well?? That one in the pic doesnt look like mine though. It had a different antenna and fr500 wheels. Shoot me more pics or the vin and I'll tell ya if it is. I'm curious too.

Users who are viewing this thread