WTF is wrong with people?

Hunter98SVT

Maximum Over Rustle
Established Member
I would've ran my cart into it.

Every time I see a car parked all jacked up in a parking lot or they park right next to me in the middle of nowhere I write a little note and tape it to the window that says.

"I pissed on your door handles"

Funny to watch them try to get in their car.

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
I would've just left my cart in front of his truck. And essentially led a band of white yoga pants wearing white girls to do the same. Good luck buddy.

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member

Came someone please explain to me what mental capacity one must possess (driver and passenger alike) to think this is civilized behavior? ...

There's very little mental capacity involved. It's a self-entitled attitude run amok. And it's only going to get worse as the next 2 - 6 years progress.

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
I guess if i had the free time....unfortunately i do not. I don’t remember the last time i was in a store longer than 10 minutes. This sounds like two entirely different generations talking to one another. Times have just changed.

Tell my your secrets sir. My wife stays in one area for atleast ten minutes looking through the same clothes

Zemedici

Established Member
Tell my your secrets sir. My wife stays in one area for atleast ten minutes looking through the same clothes

Tanya just doesn’t do that, she’s the same as me. But if she were to go shopping like that, I’d just stroll over to gamestop

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
Tanya just doesn’t do that, she’s the same as me. But if she were to go shopping like that, I’d just stroll over to gamestop

I do that shit when i look at motorcycles though. Good and bad though is the wife loves me on them. Got her bugging me for a Dainese leather jacket

BRNG ITT

Established Member
Maybe I’m wrong but I thought the definition of a gripe was a small annoyance?

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

A gripe is not defined with the constraint of possessing a specific magnitude.

Regardless, to say “I could give a **** what other people do.” implies that no matter how big or small their actions, you pay them no attention. Not even a small annoyance could muster an emotional response from you.

Furthermore, anyone who posts a phrase such as “I could give a **** what other people do.” on a social media platform such as this, is full of that which they claim they could not give. Dare I suggest, hypocritical.

But therein lies the rub:

You said, “I could give a **** what other people do.” So if you, in fact, meant what you said, then what you meant was that you actually do care what other people do.

Because if you didn’t care, you would have written, “I couldn’t give a **** what other people do.

So which is it, the former or the latter? I give you the benefit of not intending the latter.

Hence, holding true to the former, my entire sarcastic rebuttal to your original post is rendered irrelevant and void, making any subsequent retort such as this one just as moot.

In light of this revelevation, I humbly bow out.

You, sir, win this round.

BigPoppa

Hope you enjoy the show
Established Member
This is what happens when you raise a generation to believe everyone is special and give out participation awards.

You end up with self entitled anti-social douchebags that think they are important and don't care about conforming to rules, but will flip out when someone else doesn't abide by those rules because nobody is as special or important as they are.

No respect for others.

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
When they come to my work wanting to park in front of the door. I tell them “ypu got 10 minutes and i need your keys”. I do that because left unchecked people who feel they are entitled to whatever they want will park in the middle of my driveway blocking cars. Run inside with their keys and the car locked blocking others guests from getting to the hotel.

The entitled attitudes we are dealing with now needs to be squashed and these fools need to be put back in check.

Hunter98SVT

Maximum Over Rustle
Established Member
My dad and I have a body shop downtown where we live and I have a big "No Parking" sign on the door.

Almost every damn night I go down there and there is some idiot parked right in front of my overhead door. And it's always the drunks next door at some shitty auto shop.

The owner literally walks into work at 8am with a case of Busch Light. Then when he leaves at 6 or so he staggers over across the street to the bar.

His friend parked in front of my door last night and I'm restoring an old Fordson Dextra tractor. I told him if he doesn't move his POS I'll drag it down the street with that tractor. He mumbled something then almost fell over, got into his Silverado and floored it down the street.

People are just ****ed....

Sn95Snake

Established Member
Ehhh. He’s an idiot. I’d get a laugh out of it a fun pic to send my buddies and I’d be on my way. People are too sensitive.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

People's stupidity ceases to amaze me these days. I would laugh in a situation like this and move on, if you are sensitive enough for something like this to ruin your day you have other underlying issues.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
This is what happens when you raise a generation to believe everyone is special and give out participation awards.
You end up with self entitled anti-social douchebags that think they are important and don't care about conforming to rules, but will flip out when someone else doesn't abide by those rules because nobody is as special or important as they are.
No respect for others.
Bingo! Spot on bro.

Users who are viewing this thread