2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
[youtube_browser]ZaQyiIizgU8[/youtube_browser]

So, which SVTP member is this?

svtsmo

^ FTW
Established Member
whines that pulling over and detaining people in an unmarked vehicle is illegal....pulls over and detains cop using unmarked vehicle to do it....and thinks he's doing people a service. good on the cop for putting up with that. i bet he had a good laugh at that guys expense with his colleagues.

some people with authoritative complexes have nothing better to do than whine and annoy. with that said, he's gotta be an SVTP member.

kcsvt94l

1D 10 T Error
Established Member
As a former LEO, the citizen is well within his legal right to voice his concern with the officer in the video. I would have rather have seen this take place in a safer location other than the side of a public roadway. His points are valid, and he has every right to do and say what he did. There are officers that would have made a big deal about this, this officer was professional and handled him self great. As to laughing about this interaction with fellow officers, I'm sure it's the last thing on his mind honestly.

vettez062002

baller on a budget
Established Member
I see his point but that guy is such a toolbox. much better ways to handle things then taking vids, hoping the cop will do something wrong and post it all over and complain about how bad the police are.. but down the road he needs the cops help bc something happens to him.. karma one day.

TERMN8U

Established Member
As a former LEO, the citizen is well within his legal right to voice his concern with the officer in the video. I would have rather have seen this take place in a safer location other than the side of a public roadway. His points are valid, and he has every right to do and say what he did. There are officers that would have made a big deal about this, this officer was professional and handled him self great. As to laughing about this interaction with fellow officers, I'm sure it's the last thing on his mind honestly.

Your a good officer obviously. You have my respect.

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
Well if that is true than that guy certainly does have a point. However, he should have taken up his complaint in a bit of a better way than ambushing an officer. I do see the point of him making that particular officer aware of the laws in that state but there has to be a better way of getting awareness out.

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
I lmao when he told the cop he's going to let him off with a warning and the cop started laughing.

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
Why couldn't this tool get tazed? I cannot stand videos like this. His argument about impersonating an officer is invalid. Why can't a criminal forge markings on their car and pull people over illegally? Of course they can.

B0B

Established Member
You would have to watch some of his other videos to really get what he is doing. Gavin Seim is someone who is all about people standing up for their rights and not letting our public servants abuse their power. He is a "constitutionalist" and is passionate about preserving our rights. If you guys were to watch an hour of his videos, your opinion would be completely different of him and you wouldn't think he is a tool. He has the balls to call out law enforcement officers abusing our constitutional rights. Most of the time, the LEO's aren't even aware they are breaking the law because they are doing what they are instructed to. This video is definitely the most "obnoxious" one that I've seen of his. He ran for state congress on the mid term elections, but didn't get elected. His campaign was all about protecting us from the obtrusive and oppressive policies that our government has put into place that is slowly but surely diminishing our rights. He is a no BS, freedom fighter. I don't think he is a tool at all.

svtsmo

^ FTW
Established Member
You would have to watch some of his other videos to really get what he is doing. Gavin Seim is someone who is all about people standing up for their rights and not letting our public servants abuse their power. He is a "constitutionalist" and is passionate about preserving our rights. If you guys were to watch an hour of his videos, your opinion would be completely different of him and you wouldn't think he is a tool. He has the balls to call out law enforcement officers abusing our constitutional rights. Most of the time, the LEO's aren't even aware they are breaking the law because they are doing what they are instructed to. This video is definitely the most "obnoxious" one that I've seen of his. He ran for state congress on the mid term elections, but didn't get elected. His campaign was all about protecting us from the obtrusive and oppressive policies that our government has put into place that is slowly but surely diminishing our rights. He is a no BS, freedom fighter. I don't think he is a tool at all.

he's a tool.

MovingZen

And I'm on my way!
Established Member

That's dude is a tool. If he was doing it for anything other than self promotion he'd just go to the sheriff's office and talk to the Sheriff who has that guy out running patrol in an unmarked vehicle. Notice how he panned to show his own face? Stopping that dude out on the road does nothing for his cause. Prime example of an ass jacket.

Zemedici

Established Member
whines that pulling over and detaining people in an unmarked vehicle is illegal....pulls over and detains cop using unmarked vehicle to do it....and thinks he's doing people a service. good on the cop for putting up with that. i bet he had a good laugh at that guys expense with his colleagues.

some people with authoritative complexes have nothing better to do than whine and annoy. with that said, he's gotta be an SVTP member.

this. so much.

was funny to see the officers face - 'OH SHIT I CAN BE ARRESTED?!' hahaha

guys a tool. If he knows how the world should be ran he should become a politician.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread