WTT Boosted Z06 for Black/White Terminator SoCal

NastySVT

KindofaBigDeal
Established Member
Well I was talking to my brother and he financed his 03 cobra a while back for $29k and he pays $469 a month. I'm thinking with a few grand less (after taxes and stuff) it would be around $450. I would use the same credit union. Not too bad if you ask me...

Must be a 6 year loan! i was thinking traditional 5 year loan. i had $30k loan on my 04 G35 and was paying 560/mo 5 years at 6.9%

TREV17

Established Member
Ry-

Texas fell through, he too had a "shady" buyer back out or something like that. Thought you'd like to know. I thought he was putting $ in the mail too... shows what i know.:-D

BoostedZ06

Established Member
Ry-

Texas fell through, he too had a "shady" buyer back out or something like that. Thought you'd like to know. I thought he was putting $ in the mail too... shows what i know.:-D

Haha, just like my buyer. Was a supposed "done deal" and then he backs out. people these days :lol1:. But i have a lot of interest so it should be gone pretty soon and if you still have the car, ill be at your door with a check.

BoostedZ06

Established Member
first one to bring me a cashiers check for 25,000 gets the car. enough with the tire kickers

357cstang

Used to have a fast Cobra
Established Member
Ashame you're so far away. I'd have had a trade:

sidemed.jpg

frontmed.jpg

20k miles, and A LOT more power than I claim it has :)

8616v

Shakin
Established Member
how about a trade for a basically stock mach 1 with a 03 cobra IRS plus some cash to you...

let me know...

runsonboost

Established Member
damn man, i checked out your car on here before i got mine a while back, but it was more than i wanted to pay. guess i should have waited. i have seen some good deals since i bought mine sometimes i wish i would have waited. good luck with the sale.

BoostedZ06

Established Member
damn man, i checked out your car on here before i got mine a while back, but it was more than i wanted to pay. guess i should have waited. i have seen some good deals since i bought mine sometimes i wish i would have waited. good luck with the sale.

haha hey, timing is everything. :shrug:

albino96

White is the fastst color
Established Member
I'm looking into loans and insurance, don't get your hopes up though. I'm trying not to :)

Users who are viewing this thread