WTT Boosted Z06 for Black/White Terminator SoCal

BoostedZ06

Established Member
another tire kicker wasting my time. that would be the... 6th? person to bail on me before even seeing the car.

25,000. take it.

LKGRenegade22

Established Member
I'm in the same boat as you. I even took my listing down on my 02 Z06 twice because of all the lowballers and tire kickers. Bump for a badass car!

BoostedZ06

Established Member
ttt! for those of you STILL tripping about the tune. its been running awesome. hung with a modded C6 Z06 (he was pretty shocked) the other night among others. i might go retune the car and bump the price. haven't decided

danny03cobra

Established Member
ttt! for those of you STILL tripping about the tune. its been running awesome. hung with a modded C6 Z06 (he was pretty shocked) the other night among others. i might go retune the car and bump the price. haven't decided

telling you man, just give it to me.lol

roush24

Established Member
The Market is dead right now the economy is at its worst since the 50's. Nobody is buying a car unless they NEED it this is a car you want and BADLY. your car is awesome. take my advice dont rush the sale. cobras are out there all the time especially white and black. just look at the classifieds on here and this is just one site. u have ebay, stangnet, etc etc. the market is going to be this way for some time the world is going to hell in a handbasket bro.

LBC_01bullitt

how about

how about a 01 bullitt with a 4v swap. 342/315 to the wheels n/a. a spare 2v bullitt engine, a spare t-45 tranny, a canon digital slr camera... and some cookies :)

BoostedZ06

Established Member
haha thanks but no thanks. i actually decided im selling it outright to get a C6 Vette and start the mod process over again

BoostedZ06

Established Member
havent been here in a while.

UPDATE: cars in the shop for forged pistons/rods, blower cam, better front mount intercooler, and boring out the cylinders a bit.

i'm keeping her for a while.

GunsUpCoyote

Global Wahhh? 12 mpg
Established Member
havent been here in a while.

UPDATE: cars in the shop for forged pistons/rods, blower cam, better front mount intercooler, and boring out the cylinders a bit.

i'm keeping her for a while.

Sweet! Keep me updated with pics of the build, and a video after!

BoostedZ06

Established Member
been a while since this has been bumped. cars back in the "other cars for sale". built motor, forged, 600whp, etc. time to upgrade to a C6 Z06 :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread