WTT Boosted Z06 for Black/White Terminator SoCal

GunsUpCoyote

Global Wahhh? 12 mpg
Established Member
Seriously 25k and this monster of a Z hasnt sold... I feel like selling mine and making the new c6's cry. Bump for a brotha Wow just noticed only 37k miles and 15k in mods...so your getting a Z with only 37k on the clock for 10k................????? Am I missing something...? Bump for a fellow Z...on the cobra forum

Last edited:

BoostedZ06

Established Member
Seriously 25k and this monster of a Z hasnt sold... I feel like selling mine and making the new c6's cry. Bump for a brotha Wow just noticed only 37k miles and 15k in mods...so your getting a Z with only 37k on the clock for 10k................????? Am I missing something...? Bump for a fellow Z...on the cobra forum

haha thanks a lot man.:beer: market sucks right now. :nonono:

About2bite

SVTNProgress
Established Member
Wow nice Z06, that is a steal. If I were looking at replacing mine i'd definately be intersted.

Goodluck with the sale

mac_05evo

Established Member
Wow can't believe this hasn't sold yet.. I too looked at it a few weeks back but was just a tad more than I wanted to spend at the time, if only I'd held out!!! Aaarggghh oh well, someone is getting one hell of a car here!!

SVTStuntman87

Established Member
Beautiful car btw. Selling my 2003 DSG Cobra coupe only to get a truck. So if you're looking for a great deal on a non-tracked terminator this might be what you're looking for and then just sell you're car after. Bought the car with 19,750 miles from Black's Automotive of Casseleberry, FL. Now has 40,500 babied low-stress miles. Extremely detailed info on my listing. Over 160 pictures of every square inch of the car inside and out upon request I can send via e-mail. This is a well taken care of FLORIDA COBRA. Only asking $23,500. Never beat on. Good luck selling you're Z06. Gorgeous.

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=463576

DSCN5005-1.jpg

BoostedZ06

Established Member
wowwww. thought i had a done deal with someone for the THIRD time and they flaked before seeing the car AGAIN. im super pissed off right now. again, 25,000. someone take it

SicStang03

2SSSlow
Established Member
wowwww. thought i had a done deal with someone for the THIRD time and they flaked before seeing the car AGAIN. im super pissed off right now. again, 25,000. someone take it

You came down 10K already:??:.. Whats the catch:poke:...
If you were closer I would be all over this... There is a car exactly like this one for sale by me now for 34K.. It has less than 15K miles on it.. Almost same mods too.. Just different wheels

Last edited:

BoostedZ06

Established Member
You came down 10K already:??:.. Whats the catch:poke:...
If you were closer I would be all over this... There is a car exactly like this one for sale by me now for 34K.. It has less than 15K miles on it.. Almost same mods too.. Just different wheels

discussed this in an earlier post.. basically when i first listed it i thought i could get way more for the car. then i started to come down to get some bites but i wasnt gettin even a look until i dropped below like 29. Now ive set it at 25 just to get rid of it asap. i understand the economy sucks and im trying to help someone out.

Users who are viewing this thread