You guys ever get Busted

Status
Not open for further replies.

SVT_Gixxer1000

Crazy Canadian
Established Member
This was in 2002, I met a guy with a 2000 Lightning and there was a red light district, we were racing from Light to Light and a cop was just comeing out of a alley as Frank romped on it then slammed and the brakes to drive normal again, Too late, the cherries were on he was busted :cuss: .I have been lucky, I have just had speeding tickets and thats all :-D .

Any of you guys gotten busted for raceing or stunting?

QUIK BRIK

1 FAST SVT
Established Member
Got a unsafe lane change ticket instead of D.racing cause I was so far ahead. I took both lanes. He cut me a break. Still 3pts.

SVT_Gixxer1000

Crazy Canadian
Established Member
Though I never got caught for it, I stopped at a red Light one time and did a major ass burnout and turned the whole intersection blue :-D . The light turned and I was gonzo. Funnier yet, everyone just sat there and choked and coughed at a green light.

BLK54

Bleed Ford Blue
Established Member
Luckily no, almost this morning, i was doing about 110 on my way to work and i see flashing lights net to e, it was a higway patrol getting on the freeway doing about 130.

ACSVT

1st Ford
Established Member
Nah....I don't really care for racing on the street and I say I won't do it. The time comes however and I always give in....temptation is hard!

Screaming01L

Go Fast or Go Home
Established Member
LOL, "Red Light District" where you in Amsterdam?

Nope, never got messed with for racing, Almost go a evading charge like 17 years ago, but the trooper was cool about it.

CHICOSVT

Established Member
Gotten pulled over twice for speeding and got away with warnings only but then in my sisters Crew Cab Nissan titan i was going only 10 miles over the limit and got slammed with my first ever ticket. Funny thing is that the 2 times i got pulled over in the L i was going about 20 or more over the limit and never got ticketed.

LightningMAS

Banned
1 ticket and 300 dollar fine for speeding on the interstate.. i was doing 120 in 70mph.. this was i was late to work and was hurrying up.. the trooper was a asshole...

5 tickets on my bike - speeding, running stop signs, running from pigs. lol

soniclightning

Established Member
I get pulled over at least once a month for my windshield being tinted. Last time it was 3 undercover drug cops that pulled me over. I convinced them that it was a show truck and they let me go. I still havent got a ticket for the tint though.

charliehustle

Beer Me!!!
Established Member
Yes, 2 tickets by the same cop, going over the same bridge. The second being me smoking a camero SS SLP that wouldn't stop jumping at me. He has bowed down ever since!!

Breakin10s

Rookie SVT Poster
Established Member
I got busted a few years back with the stang. I got caught for drag racing, driving in wrong lane, driving without a licence. I'm still confused y he didn't lock me up right on the spot, they made my girl drive home. I got summons to court and I brought a lawyer and they droped everything. All i lost was $500 for the lawyer. It was worth it.

ChrisNelson

* Screw the N.A.B. !! *
Established Member
I've gotten into plenty of trouble with the L.

-Passing in a no passing zone, going through a red light, 80 in a 45.
-55 in a 25
-Loud Exhaust
-Drifting the whole length of the highway entrance ramp.
-excessive noise (Burnout)

KYLightning02

Established Member
Well lets see i have been pulled over 5 times and got away with all warnings and 1 time i borrowed my friends cobra for the weekend because i sold my car and was picking up the Beautiful L the next day and a little Z-28 wanted to race i gave in to temptation and we went at it to about 110 or so when bam 2 cops pulled out on us at night and one took off after the Z because i slowed down and the other pulled me i was scared Sh**less and when the cop came up and looked at me he laughed and said "so you still coming to the dealership to pick up the lightning tomarrow" lol he was the owner of the ford dealer where the L was and he is a deputy in my town so he was like i am glad you kicked that Chevy's ass or i might have giving you a ticket but it was really funny he let me go and i picked up the truck the next day he didnt tell my dad Thank GOD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread