You guys ever get Busted

Status
Not open for further replies.

04 Sonic Blue L

Sittin on 23s
Established Member
haha. . . got the ticket once . . coming home drunk . . .in my sister's v6 2 door accord . . i was racing another (same year) v6 2 door accord . . . and i kept beating him . . well since i was drunk i thought it was funny and doing it and doing it!!! till i got pulled over and ticketed . . got the ticket dismissed . . cop didn't show up to court . . luckly he didn't smell the lic on my breath . . how ever the messed up part is IT WAS MY 20th BIRTHDAY!!!!! and of course the L was at home!!! and then another birthday 22nd b-day i flew by a cop at 120 . . he came out after me i got off, the highway . . never saw him again (lol and that was while towing my skii to the ramp and running a maseratti for the record i pulled on him)!!!!

JSpeed

Degenerate Speeder
Established Member
I got popped racing with nothing but a catted y pipe.. He could have heard me halfway across town. Guy was really cool and let me go tho

00SVT

KB Powered
Established Member
I never got stopped for racing or speeding. It was when I took a few of my buddy's up to 7-Eleven one night to get some drinks. Well I did not go inside, just put my parking light's on and weighted. Well they come back and get in the car and we head back to the house. Well all of a sudden this cop flips around in the middle of the road and starts to come after us. Good friend says" Just punch it and go". Well not sure how that would work we were in my first car, a 86 cavalier. So I did and then hit a side street and go to make a right on the first street after that. Well my slow as car did not get away. He was trying to see if we had any beer in the car. Let us go and all after I said there was no room after I had three guys in the car and a big speaker box in the trunk. Only other Times I have been pulled over for is no tag on the front and lights around my tag were out. No tickets there, just warnings.

vnmous04

Established Member
YEP.

Virginia beach. reckless driving, fleeing and eluding.

I was racing didnt notice the cop and he couldn't catch me. I didnt know he was back there. When i did see him I hit the residentials up and parked my car. Got out the neighbors where pissed and went and flagged the cop down. Got 45 days in jail and spent 4000 on lawyer, another 1500 in fines, lost my job, lost my license for a year in virginia. I moved before I went to court and got another great job after jail. All is good now but I still have that itch when another car or bike wants to race. Just more cautious about it now. The great thing is that VA is not a reporting state to Ohio which is where I was liscensed at the time. Still paying 134 for full coverage on explorer, mercedes and cobra

SVT-BansheeMan

up the bayou
Established Member
got pulled over for street racing a month ago. I told the cop "in a pick up?" He radioed dispatch and she said "description: red ford lightning etc(other cars with me). I was like damn! He let us go. Apparently he got 7 calls. Who the hell knows what an L is going 120 in the dark. It really woke me up though.:(

ghostrider903

Established Member
I've got two but on got the ticket on one. The first one was doing 167 in a 20 (school zone), basically cost me the car. I was doing like 25 and some idiot threw a beer bottle at my car (71 camaro 427 on the gas) I went down a ways and got madder and madder and was going back to kick his a&& and got popped on the way back. Small town cop that wanted to buy my car. Pulled me over and asked for my keys, called my mom and had me walk home. By the time I get there my mom sold the car FOR 5,000 bucks. He wrecked it 3 months later at the local 1/8 mile track.

Next I was drunk about 4 years ago and took an off ramp at about 135 and got sideways at the bottom and broadsided the pylon to an overpass. 3 days in the hospital, totalled 97 cobra, about 3 in hospital bills and 800 in tickets and court cost. Haven't been over 100 mph on the street since.

exdeath

Established Member
Ever had to clean up the mess after a high speed wheelie gone bad?

Bird

Love these sorts of scare tactics.

He's a grown man, he can take his own risks. Government isn't his mommy. It's one thing to recklessly involve and hurt bystanders against their will, but I get a kick out of people who shake their finger at someone indulging in risks all by themselves.

If you don't like the smell of trash, don't be a garbage man.

Last edited:

SS THiS

03 Lightning
Established Member
exhibition of speed, unsafe lane change and over the speed limit. In one race I did awhile back when I would street race! And damm luckly I didn't get thrown in jail. That made me not street race anymore.

WhiteBolt

Engine Master
Established Member
Love these sorts of scare tactics.

He's a grown man, he can take his own risks. Government isn't his mommy. It's one thing to recklessly involve and hurt bystanders against their will, but I get a kick out of people who shake their finger at someone indulging in risks all by themselves.

If you don't like the smell of trash, don't be a garbage man.

It's ok for him to get his jollies on some remote road....... as long as the rest of us don't have to help pay his long term medical expenses when he gets paralyzed or becomes a vegetable for life. :rolleyes:

svtfordracing01

SilverStorm
Established Member
Got a ticket for burning out one time, he deemed it reckless driving. Cop came up to my window and first words out of his mouth were, "Bet you feel pretty cool in this big badass truck." Wouldn't let me get a word in and told me not to come back to the city I was in at the time. Mind you I was respecctful the whole time.

gen2lightning

I LOVE MY LIGHTNING....
Established Member
well i got stopped like 4 times one was i did a burn out "nothing major" but the sheriff saw me and followed me.. well i got pulled over and i had 1 week with my truck... AND I GOT A TICKET FOR NOT WEARING MY GLASSES.. so i got lucky... the second for not having a front license plate which am not drilling holes on my front bumper... the third one speeding on a school zone i told him i was heading to school and if i didn't make it ill fail let me go.. the fourth time coming from the racetrack at 3 am i got stopped for looking suspecious bald guy yall know how it is..he said if i had drugs if i was drunk if the truck was stolen because am young... he stopped me right in front of my house.. nothing major but weird.. i got lucky most of those times

SNCBOOM

Established Member
I've had a few speeding tickets. My "big" one was an "attempting to elude" combined with speeding. A good attorney goes a long way; reduced to "too fast for conditions".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread