You guys ever get Busted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daino1

Banned
oh and by the way we were the only people to get tickets.....and I edited about 30 cars out of the video. Oh and skip over the beginning of the video bc its soooo stupid. I only made it that way because my dumbass prof made do naration like the guy from Rides.....the last couple minutes are the burnouts

BlownBolt

Doesn't Care
Established Member
Never got a ticket in my short driving life of 4 years with all fast cars. Its not worth it.

SVTxXxFreak6

TSAFE MOTHER****ER
Established Member
I've never been pulled over for racing...funny story that I have though was that this Silverado SS at a red light wanted to run and was talking trash to my girl so I decided to crack his ass. Green hits we floor it and I jump infront of him about 4 cars. I look back to see the guys face and I see an interceptor about a few cars back just floor it and pulls over the chevy. He didn't seem happy at all. lol

However I have gotten pulled over about 7 times, and only been issued 1 ticket so far.

1)One was by an undercover driving a Termi. he just pulled over to talk about the L. lol
2)for Excessive Noise, pulled in my neighborhood at 3am and a Sheriff followed me in.
3)Going 63 in a 35 on an empty road...Datalogging so the officer understood.
4)Doing a burnout on a closed road..my friends father owns the land so it was settled
5)Doing a Canadian lane change at 4am in a major highway.
6)Cutting into a lane, officer let me go because he realized no one was letting me in.
7)Going 17 in a school zone...thats the one I have to try to fix now.

So far I've been lucky ::knocks on wood:: lets keep it that way!

soniclightning

Established Member
oh and by the way we were the only people to get tickets.....and I edited about 30 cars out of the video. Oh and skip over the beginning of the video bc its soooo stupid. I only made it that way because my dumbass prof made do naration like the guy from Rides.....the last couple minutes are the burnouts

The narration was the best part. I thought it was pretty funny, especially your voice.

MAT2CH

Enjoy The Ride
Established Member
I had another encounter and it wasn't pretty. A fellow worker that drives a Toyota pickup truck that gives me shit about owning a Ford was following me onto the freeway with his windows down. Since the entrance is a sharp uphill 180 degree turn onto a lightly used freeway I thought I would give my Ford hating friend a little tire smoke. So I hammered it and lit the tires all the way from first through second gear and pulled off at the next exit. As I looked into my rear view mirror all I could see was white smoke. I smiled as I waited for my coworker's Toyota truck to come out of that white cloud, but to my horror I saw a black and white squad car exit the cloud of smoke instead. I rotated my side view mirror to see if there was still any smoke coming out of my rear wheel wells, there was. So the next thing I know the black and white is right behind me. As I got to the top of the hill I put my right turn signal on and the officer pulled along side of me and said over his loud speaker "If I ever catch you doing that again I'm going to pull you over" and went straight instead of following me. I flashed him the peace sign as he passed me and slowly drove home. All I can figure is that it was close to quitting time and he was heading to the local CHP office down the road. I think I used up all my luck with that one.

venomous

snapping like a squirrel
Established Member
Never got a ticket in either one of my Lightnings when I owned them.

My 94 Rio Red Cobra....a laundry list, but best two
-Going back to San Diego from Bakersfield...131 in a 70 on the grapevine into L.A. Highway Patrol was cool....said he had a 5.0 and said it was nothing but a motor with wheels. I had a cage with a built motor...he was like"this looks like it is more than just a little 5.0" He cut me a break with 99 in a 70.

-At a local street race spot in 1998 of Yorba Linda Blvd in Seal Beach. Doing donuts in the middle of the road....cop was watching the whole time. I never saw him in the parking lot. He gave me a ticket for illegal backing.

On my 600RR.....137 in a 35 last summer. County cop was a biker and prior Marine...my military id got me out of it with a verbal warning. I thought I was going to jail.

SVT_Gixxer1000

Crazy Canadian
Established Member
Umm, guy's I started this thread in 2006.:uh oh:

I' am starting to think I have left some real scars in here over the years:beer:. I' am over 30 now, I drive a Expedition Max and FX-4, I drive slow, and look back on all the crazy stuff I once did. It was fun I guess:shrug:.

Just be careful no matter what.

murked99cobra

Yeah...im slow
Established Member
got one at the beginning of january for speeding, i came off the light and kinda put it to the floor, got up to 60 and saw the lights behind me 60 in a 40.305$ down the drain, paid it last thursday, got one yesterday for speeing 42 in a 25, was making a right turn and kinda spun the tires and got it sideways a little he was right behind me. it was lame. im not speeding in this city anymore:nonono:

Kryo-Genik

My meat is hand rubbed
Established Member
only ticket i had was not for racing at all.
it was 1mph over in a school zone (15mph) while i was EXITING the school zone. The "end school zone" sign was at my drivers side door and i started accelerating...boom got pulled over. Took the ticket to a lawyer and it was dropped.

JohninMD

Established Member
Lost my license for 120 in a 25 on my GSXR1100. We were racing and didnt even know the cop was behind us. We pulled into a 7-11 and by the time we pulled our helmets off 2 cops converged on the parking lot. That was a long time ago in Norfolk VA when I was in the navy.

PitchBlackL

modding..I have a dream
Established Member
I Win This Thread

I know everyone is gona be like WTF but this story is true and yes I know I was stupid. 3 years ago I was street racing on some back roads when a trooper dropped in on us. I've ran many times before and got away but wasn't so lucky this time. Wrecked my 10 month old 05 GT....was charged with evading arrest with a motor vehicle which as of 2001 in Texas is now a felony. I'm smack in the middle of the bible belt with super conservative judges that rule small towns so I was sentenced to the max of 2 years state jail and $2,000 in fines. After a lot of work by my dumbass over paid lawyer I got out on shock probation after 5 months. I know...told you it was a crazy story.

Chrome98Cobra

Established Member
Premium Member
My worst ticket was 73 in a 35 on Radar...Got it dropped in court, no lawyer..
I also got busted for street racing and got let off...

PitchBlackL

modding..I have a dream
Established Member
oh and I forgot the $260 150mph speeding ticket the trooper wrote me. lol I think I was in a 55mph zone.

SVT_Gixxer1000

Crazy Canadian
Established Member
I know everyone is gona be like WTF but this story is true and yes I know I was stupid. 3 years ago I was street racing on some back roads when a trooper dropped in on us. I've ran many times before and got away but wasn't so lucky this time. Wrecked my 10 month old 05 GT....was charged with evading arrest with a motor vehicle which as of 2001 in Texas is now a felony. I'm smack in the middle of the bible belt with super conservative judges that rule small towns so I was sentenced to the max of 2 years state jail and $2,000 in fines. After a lot of work by my dumbass over paid lawyer I got out on shock probation after 5 months. I know...told you it was a crazy story.

Ya, that one takes the trophy thats for sure, What did your Heart do when the Judge said 2 years in the big house?.

Gary101386

Established Member
Last August i was on the highway I had just Cammed my Car, a Mach 1 hopps on and wants to run.. My trans was acting up so i dropped it into 4th and him and i were side by side (he threw it in 4th then dropped to 3rd to catch up) my speedo was pegged as we flew by a state trooper.... I slow up a bit and the Mach Cut me off, i lokced my brakes and got a little sideways trying to slow down, 1 state trooper pulled us both over, we got off with speeding (118-55) and improper lane usage...:nono:

Next time i'll use the lane intended for 100mph+:burnout:

Got a lawyer ($500) and paid $450 in court costs, got supervision and 8 hrs of traffic school...:shrug:

PitchBlackL

modding..I have a dream
Established Member
Ya, that one takes the trophy thats for sure, What did your Heart do when the Judge said 2 years in the big house?.

I kind of went all numb. I was supposed to go in there that day just to sign for 4 years probation but my lawyer said that he felt that it should be deferred probation so I wouldn't have a felony on my record because it was my first offense and I was young. He wanted to do what is called open plea which is, as he explained it to me, what you do when your lawyer and the DA can't agree on a curtain term of a plea so you go before the judge to ask and they decided. Well I figured he knew what he was talking about because I was referred to this lawyer by my mom's bestfriend who is a court reporter...everyone said he was the best. The downside to open plea is the judge can do whatever they want, I find this out after I've been sentenced. So the judge gave me the max....2 years. They judge never asked me anything and hardly said a word.....just slammed her gavle and sent me packing. I honestly thought that there had been something I didn't understand but when the balliff handcuffed me and put me in a side room there wasn't anymore confusion. I was so dizzy and numb..a million things running through my head, one of which was, "I can't go to jail, I have to work tomorrow" At the time I was managing a restaurant which 70 employees....how do you explain that they won't see you for a while because you're in jail? And the law couldn't stop f***ing me that day cause when my Dad came to pick up my Lightning at the courthouse I had gotten a parking ticket for being there too long. lol Wow what a week that was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread