You know your city really sucks..........

Roots-type

+displacement
Established Member
Never would've thought we'd see wally worlds closing up shop. Texas has more than any other state, and there's even some closing here. 20 something I think. Biggest chain store in the world is 'tightening up'.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Just the beginning. Expect more businesses to vacate Portland. With all of the un-prosecuted thefts, businesses cannot afford to stay open. If thieves were repeatedly breaking into homes in my neighborhood, in short time I'd leave as well. The more crimes go unchecked, the more crime increases. Maybe Portland will become a city solely inhabited by the homeless, Antifa, derelicts, thieves, and thugs. Not unthinkable anymore. Crime in these Blue states/cities is just out of control. What will it take for citizens to say...ENOUGH!

crjackson

Established Member

OX1

Established Member
From comments on that article.

"Maybe the Geniuses should carry iRevolvers instead of iPhones." :D

ford fanatic

Four Eyed Freak
Established Member
Flying in to Portland at the end of the month, planned on stopping at Wal Mart to pick up some things for our 2 week drive down the coast to San Diego. Maybe not...

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
Flying in to Portland at the end of the month, planned on stopping at Wal Mart to pick up some things for our 2 week drive down the coast to San Diego. Maybe not...
It seems to me you can go there and pick up whatever you need, and needn’t worry about paying for it. It’s a win.

HEMIHUNTER

Established Member
Notice the Politicly Correct reason why their leaving. lol.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

HEMIHUNTER

Established Member
Just the beginning. Expect more businesses to vacate Portland. With all of the un-prosecuted thefts, businesses cannot afford to stay open. If thieves were repeatedly breaking into homes in my neighborhood, in short time I'd leave as well. The more crimes go unchecked, the more crime increases. Maybe Portland will become a city solely inhabited by the homeless, Antifa, derelicts, thieves, and thugs. Not unthinkable anymore. Crime in these Blue states/cities is just out of control. What will it take for citizens to say...ENOUGH!

Isoruku Yamamoto

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread