You think your weather sucks?

AZSN95SNAKE

Established Member
Are we sure this is a street, or could this be a parking lot?

My money is on a parking lot
It is my pleasure to take your money lol. That is an interstate. Over 4" of rain in an hour is a ridiculous amount; Arizona is common for flash floods. 2 streets over from me; the entire intersection was shut down due to flooding. The businesses around that area were FLOODED. I'm talking people bringing out their canoes and rafts and jumping in. The roof collapsed on a grocery store too.
I believe that's Interstate 10. That's why they are called flash floods sometimes. People were sitting in slow moving or stopped traffic, the next thing they know they're singing Anchors Away.
Yes sir, the 10. Well that and, as you can see most cars made it out of the interstate as they saw the flooded areas up ahead. The ones in the picture most likely kept driving and as such are stupid motorists lol.
looks like everyone called in sick and went to the football game LOL
hahaha and a win for the Cardinals it was! Many schools shut down today. My class at ASU got cancelled as it is in an underground building.

Blown_By_You

Richard Head
Established Member
Will be snowing here tomorrow.. I ****ing love snow..

I spent a year just outside St. Louis.... You wanna talk about MISERABLE... 8 Months of the year it's miserably hot with my ball sack stuck to my leg the minute I get out of the shower, and the other 4 months I froze my ass off.. 15 Degrees with humidity is like 25 below in Montana with no humidity... Freezing Rain.. Yeah, **** that..

And I realized, without snow in the winter, everything is ****ing ugly, and you have nothing to do...

I'll stick to this instead

cooke by BLWNBYU, on Flickr

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Absolutely gorgeous day in Connecticut today. High will be around 75. Dry. Mostly sunny. I love this time of year! :rockon:

Rotzs99

Established Member
I love having seasons. I like living where it can snow a foot and in 3 days it's 60 and sunny again.

And it's not as bad having a winter vehicle when you can 4wheel with it. The only part that sucks is having to decide what vehicle to spend your money on.

Last edited:

pho_phizzat

Dapper as ****
Established Member
We have had some snow already this summer in the high country. Above 10,000 feet. We are suppose to get snow down here tomorrow 5000 ft.

Machdup1

Established Member
It sucks here as well.
These shots were taken from my back yard after work today.
Definitely an early winter.

IMG_1261.JPG

IMG_1262.JPG

Must be Global Warming.

Gravik

Established Member
Yup, you can keep the snow. I just want 70 and sunshine year round.

DaBigBone

Established Member
Hoping this Winter is a little better than last years. Last year was miserable.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Id like to live somewhere next where it doesnt get warmer than 70* in the summer, but doesnt drop below 30* in the winter and no snow with limited rain.

Iamchris

Shakey Snake
Established Member
You were almost describing Seattle till you got to the "limited rain" part.

I like Massachusetts weather, but the state isn't the best. I think having four seasons isn't so bad though... Some days I feel like I could do without the winters. Others... I don't mind it.
I think my happiness is more dependent on being minimally exposed to shitty people. Nowhere to big, no where to small... somewhere quiet and easy going with plenty of room to breath, and yet still able to get to a grocery store, shopping mall, and maybe even a movie theater and such.

hoamskilet

Established Member
Will be snowing here tomorrow.. I ****ing love snow..

I spent a year just outside St. Louis.... You wanna talk about MISERABLE... 8 Months of the year it's miserably hot with my ball sack stuck to my leg the minute I get out of the shower, and the other 4 months I froze my ass off.. 15 Degrees with humidity is like 25 below in Montana with no humidity... Freezing Rain.. Yeah, **** that..

And I realized, without snow in the winter, everything is ****ing ugly, and you have nothing to do...

I'll stick to this instead

cooke by BLWNBYU, on Flickr
Yeeeeah buddy. Just picked another sled up at the end of last winter after being out of it for a couple years. Can't friggin wait

Users who are viewing this thread