Young Chaps, DON’T let this be you...

MG0h3

Established Member
LOL haha yep! Spot on.

Dude the first online/tinder date I ever had the same thing happened to me. Said she was "little thick" as well. I only saw pics of her face. Met up and she was probably upper 200's and 5'6-5'7. Needless to say I smartened up after that.

Ya dude you always talk/text in the phone and video or get more pics.

This happened to my friend and his story was hilarious.

Was meeting her at a little bar and she beat him there. He’s in there looking for her and she’s texting saying end of the bar. He’s looking all over and calls her and she says “I’m waving at you right here”.

Oooppps. Big ole bitch

He didn’t know what to do so he sat down and ordered a strong drink. Bartender came back to check on them and he asked for the check.

She asked what was wrong and he just said “you know what you did” lol.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

black4vcobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
The way society is stacked against fathers is the reason I'll never have kids.

Same for me even though it would be "another kid" for me. Got my healthy/happy 2 year old son and even though I'm semi-happily married and she wants another badly and somedays I think I'd like another, I'm not doing anything that could upset the apple cart.

That and $1200 a month daycare times 2. **** that.

Low Class Yuppie

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
The only positive of online dating is that the world has gotten much smaller. A lot of "boomer humor" revolves around "I hate my wife" or "I have to hide how much of my own money I spend from my wife." Today's men are starting to realize that they don't have to marry the first betty that lets them touch titty under the bleachers during free period. They can shop around so that they don't end up with a domineering harpy forty years later. Sadly, many men in my generation haven't realized this, but from what I am seeing, Gen Z is starting to figure it out. On the other hand, online dating – and online culture in general – has showed us that there will be slim pickings for high-quality, "marriage material" women for these guys. The market will self-correct when people realize that there are long-term consequences for well-documented shitty behavior – or, women will get better about not documenting their bad decisions on social media...

It's gonna be a rough 20-30 years for anyone, male or female, born after 1985 or so. I feel bad for some of these people, but that's life – sometimes you're the winner, sometimes you're the loser, and, if you really **** up, sometimes you're the case study.

Last edited:

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member

Was meeting her at a little bar and she beat him there. He’s in there looking for her and she’s texting saying end of the bar. He’s looking all over and calls her and she says “I’m waving at you right here”.

Oooppps. Big ole bitch

He didn’t know what to do so he sat down and ordered a strong drink. Bartender came back to check on them and he asked for the check.

LMAO, good on him for saying something. If you are a big girl its whatever, be upfront about it. The fact you mislead dudes with online dating just makes it awkward and shitty for your one and done date. If it gets that far.

VRYALT3R3D

Show me your Members
Established Member
Yep. I feel like the majority on online dating sites are either fatties or headcases. Thank god I'm out of the game.

LOL This is why people need to avoid the strags and washed up women.

Esp. these ones:

E522EF9VEAoLW5N?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
The only positive of online dating is that the world has gotten much smaller. A lot of "boomer humor" revolves around "I hate my wife" or "I have to hide how much of my own money I spend from my wife." Today's men are starting to realize that they don't have to marry the first betty that lets them touch titty under the bleachers during free period. They can shop around so that they don't end up with a domineering harpy forty years later. Sadly, many men in my generation haven't realized this, but from what I am seeing, Gen Z is starting to figure it out. On the other hand, online dating – and online culture in general – has showed us that there will be slim pickings for high-quality, "marriage material" women for these guys. The market will self-correct when people realize that there are long-term consequences for well-documented shitty behavior – or, women will get better about documenting their bad decisions on social media...

It's gonna be a rough 20-30 years for anyone, male or female, born after 1985 or so. I feel bad for some of these people, but that's life – sometimes you're the winner, sometimes you're the loser, and, if you really **** up, sometimes you're the case study.

there will be zero self correction of dating.

dudes just get thirstier and thirstier. I see dudes on FB adding fake girl profiles actually thinking they are real.

When you got shit like twitch.. where dudes literally just sit and watch a girl make noises to a microphone in a bikini

or only fans… where dudes literally pay a monthly subscription to see a girl naked

ain’t gonna be no self correction. I ****ed some chick a year or so ago… who legit after ****ing sends me a text “ hey .. now that you’ve had it will be sub to my only fans “ … I’ve seen it in person why TF would I pay to see it through my phone.

Dudes are getting thirstier as women have more ways via social media to “ show off “ this shit ain’t self correcting. The problem is the women know, they have dozens upon dozens of men on ANY dating site at their disposal.. they just get to pick who they want to talk to that day. I have a female friend who even showed me.. she signed up for Tinder. Waited a day, and EVERY dude she right swiped she matched with, because dudes jsut don’t give a ****

Low Class Yuppie

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse

dudes just get thirstier and thirstier. I see dudes on FB adding fake girl profiles actually thinking they are real.

When you got shit like twitch.. where dudes literally just sit and watch a girl make noises to a microphone in a bikini

or only fans… where dudes literally pay a monthly subscription to see a girl naked

ain’t gonna be no self correction. I ****ed some chick a year or so ago… who legit after ****ing sends me a text “ hey .. now that you’ve had it will be sub to my only fans “ … I’ve seen it in person why TF would I pay to see it through my phone.

Dudes are getting thirstier as women have more ways via social media to “ show off “ this shit ain’t self correcting. The problem is the women know, they have dozens upon dozens of men on ANY dating site at their disposal.. they just get to pick who they want to talk to that day. I have a female friend who even showed me.. she signed up for Tinder. Waited a day, and EVERY dude she right swiped she matched with, because dudes jsut don’t give a ****

So what you're saying is, if we eliminate simps, the problem will take care of itself. I can appreciate that.

This is what happens after a generation of "zero tolerance" anti-bullying campaigns. You end up with "men" like this.

CompOrange04GT

Established Member
So what you're saying is, if we eliminate simps, the problem will take care of itself. I can appreciate that.

This is what happens after a generation of "zero tolerance" anti-bullying campaigns. You end up with "men" like this.

check out that Amounranth chick on twitch. Don’t get me wrong chick is hot af and knows it.

she literally has NONSTOP simps just giving her money because she makes noises on the mic or sits in a hot tub and plays video games she ain’t good at

makes MILLIONS of dollars

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member

Seems like the majority of dudes born in the late 90's are ****ing pussies and that is why its horrific. Not all guys, but a lot.

LO****ingL @ paying for someone's "onlyfans". How much of a ****ing looser do you have to be to pay a girl to see her naked or whatever it is they do now.

Pretty much.

Low Class Yuppie

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
check out that Amounranth chick on twitch. Don’t get me wrong chick is hot af and knows it.

she literally has NONSTOP simps just giving her money because she makes noises on the mic or sits in a hot tub and plays video games she ain’t good at

makes MILLIONS of dollars

For how long? She can't do that forever. Simps will move on to the next pretty young thing eventually. Then what will be left for her? The simps will never be good enough for her. She wants a man she can respect, and she can't respect the sort of men who gave her money to play Minecraft in a bathtub. And no man worth a damn will marry a used-up e-girl five years on the wrong side of her expiration date. She's stuck, and she probably doesn't even realize it yet.

I think everyone knows that women are the gatekeepers of sex, while men are the gatekeepers of relationships. What I think people fail to realize is that your "market value" goes up after age 30 if you're a man, while, if you're female, it goes down quickly when you hit 30...and you can complain all you want about how unfair/patriarchal/toxic/buzzwordbuzzwordbuzzword it is, but, if you want a fulfilling relationship/life, you have to work the system and make it work for you.
Or, screech and cry and be miserable. Your choice.

I think we, as humans, underestimate how much is just hard-coded in our DNA. We can try like hell to change society, but at the end of the day, I am wired to be more attracted to my wife as she was 7 years ago, just as she is hardwired to find me more attractive with a more stable career.

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
For how long? She can't do that forever. Simps will move on to the next pretty young thing eventually. Then what will be left for her? The simps will never be good enough for her. She wants a man she can respect, and she can't respect the sort of men who gave her money to play Minecraft in a bathtub. And no man worth a damn will marry a used-up e-girl five years on the wrong side of her expiration date. She's stuck, and she probably doesn't even realize it yet.

I think everyone knows that women are the gatekeepers of sex, while men are the gatekeepers of relationships. What I think people fail to realize is that your "market value" goes up after age 30 if you're a man, while, if you're female, it goes down quickly when you hit 30...and you can complain all you want about how unfair/patriarchal/toxic/buzzwordbuzzwordbuzzword it is, but, if you want a fulfilling relationship/life, you have to work the system and make it work for you.

I think we, as humans, underestimate how much is just hard-coded in our DNA. We can try like hell to change society, but at the end of the day, I am wired to be more attracted to my wife as she was 7 years ago, just as she is hardwired to find me more attractive with a more stable career.

This right here. Once you hit that 30 mark, the tide turns. (Assuming you are a decent dude)

CompOrange04GT

Established Member

thing is.. say she does it 10 years. She’s making 5 or so million a year.. and say she gets that the last 5 years of the run..

she’s got 25 mil… at that point.. she won’t give a **** with 8 figures in the bank.

01yellercobra

Established Member

Oooppps. Big ole bitch

Something similar happened to a friend of mine. But this was back in Yahoo chat days. And she flew in to meet him. He said he took her home, banged once, and then he pretended to be sick for two days. She said maybe she should get an earlier flight home and he said "let's go".

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
@Cam VanDerHorst I don't think many think long term, especially when the right now is paying you **** tons of money to twitch all day/post on OF. KimK made an empire off a sex tape. If they have an ounce of business sense and don't blow it all, then they are set even after they lose their looks.

@Dirks9901 I think it goes further back than that for age. It's mindblowing to me that onlyfans took off.

Low Class Yuppie

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I think you guys are vastly overestimating how many women are really making bank off of this type of thing. It's a fraction of a fraction.

The next generation is going to look at women like Amouranth and Kim K, sure. They'll also be looking at the untold thousands of women who didn't make nearly as much despite doing "all the right things" and living hollow, empty lives after their "retirement."

All of us know at least one talented musician whose band never "made it" despite hours of practice and dedication. But being a failed musician is hardly a dealbreaker for most folks when it comes to a relationship/marriage. Can you say the same about unsuccessfully selling pictures of your ass?

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
@Cam VanDerHorst I don't think many think long term, especially when the right now is paying you **** tons of money to twitch all day/post on OF. KimK made an empire off a sex tape. If they have an ounce of business sense and don't blow it all, then they are set even after they lose their looks.

@Dirks9901 I think it goes further back than that for age. It's mindblowing to me that onlyfans took off.

You're probably right. Now that I think about it, I know/known a lot of dudes who fall apart when it comes to a girl they like/liked. Its embarrassing. I agree on the only fans part as well. But also not surprising because dudes can't talk to or approach a girl anymore.

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
You're probably right. Now that I think about it, I know/known a lot of dudes who fall apart when it comes to a girl they like/liked. Its embarrassing. I agree on the only fans part as well. But also not surprising because dudes now can't talk to or approach a girl anymore.

Yea, one of my friends went off the deep end after breaking up. But supposedly he was the "unhinged" one. Which was surprising to me since I knew him since 1st grade and he always seemed grounded.

Guess getting a GF sort of caused him to change or some shit.
****ed with his job and everything.

Users who are viewing this thread