YouTuber Gets The Smackdown for Street Racing Videos

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
I am actually shocked that Youtube has not banned street racing videos.

Man honestly my recommendations has gone down severely when it comes to racing videos. It’s a matter of time to be honest.

Ive reported in a few that were just flat idiots weaving in and out of traffic racing.

SVTdreamin04

What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member
I am actually shocked that Youtube has not banned street racing videos.

Give it time... I can see that and gun videos getting the axe sometime. They tried to wipe Hickok45 off of YouTube a couple of years back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SVTdreamin04

What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member
How the hell has 1320 Video got away with this for so long? I know they aren't the ones racing, but they're "promoting" it thru their videos.

SVTdreamin04

What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member
Here's the latest headline. I really don't think he accomplished that goal.

IMG_4519.jpg

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
How the hell has 1320 Video got away with this for so long? I know they aren't the ones racing, but they're "promoting" it thru their videos.

They got off the streets and are doing track only from what Ive see

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
"On Tuesday, Powell’s father, Paul S. Powell, told the Tribune his son never placed anyone at risk while filming his YouTube videos."

This is a laugh so I guess he thinks his grand kids are mear props. And never mind the stupid burn outs and dodging in and out of traffic. Well I can say that he'll be lucky if he can afford some clapped out 1985 Yugo when his insurance finally bones him good with super high premiums and tagged as a high risk driver.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
"On Tuesday, Powell’s father, Paul S. Powell, told the Tribune his son never placed anyone at risk while filming his YouTube videos."

This is a laugh so I guess he thinks his grand kids are mear props. And never mind the stupid burn outs and dodging in and out of traffic. Well I can say that he'll be lucky if he can afford some clapped out 1985 Yugo when his insurance finally bones him good with super high premiums and tagged as a high risk driver.
No worries he has a GoFundMe

Curt@injected

Here's the latest headline. I really don't think he accomplished that goal.

View attachment 1533890

Not even close.

Seriously though, I was known to do some street racing and messing around on the streets when I was in my late teens early 20's but when you're 35 years old with 4 kids and you're running around doing this shit while filming and posting all over the web you're a special kind of dumbass. Zero pity for this guy.

Last edited:

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
That Hellcat probably weighed in at an even 5k with his fat ass in it.
Assume the first mod to the HC and Viper was suspension upgrade from a 3500 dually.

I vaguely recall him pimping out his kids wanting car parts for their birthdays. Guy was a class act all around.

Bronze123

Established Member

Hell of a good question. Can only assume a few things. Kyle and 1320 have been doing this since the early 2000’s. I recall when it was called“ hiddy ho productions” for 1320. Even quit an excellent job of ten years, at PayPal to do 1320 full time. Currently the past six months on 1320YouTube have mostly been events and showcasing. When they did show street racing, faces and plates have been blurred. So rough on the police on proving a case. Since all they got is a car. That car could be sold 5 times over. Or be trailered from 1000 miles away

Paul clearly showed himself behind the wheel. Speedometer, landmarks to guess speed,license plate, name, a where about on where he lives. Easy to track down and observe his actions. Willing to bet he bragged to the dealer about how much racing he’s done. Probably even showed a video or two to them. Another news article claims 13 speeding tickets and 1 street racing charge since 1999. Dude couldn’t control his action after all that. He’s 35. Grow up

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
Wow,...........if I read correctly and I believe I did, because I checked another source, that dude lost his job at Microsoft following this arrest.
Sounds like he's really ****ed.
Deserves everything he gets. Dude is a POS.

But he has all his YouTube butt buddies promoting his gofundme.

Users who are viewing this thread