YouTuber Gets The Smackdown for Street Racing Videos

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Being overweight almost always makes you appear older.

I've mistaken fat 12yr olds for 15/16 before.
LOL reminds me of a conversation I had with the mother of a Driver that I rear ended back in 02 or 03. Mexican chick and her sisters were in the truck. I asked them 3 times if they were ok. since my car was much worse off (her truck had no damage) we agreed not to call the cops. 20 mins after I got off the phone with my insurance company the mom calls me. after some initial back and forth

Her: Why didn't you call the police.
me: your daughter said they were all fine 3 times. there was no damage to the truck. no need for the cops and your daughter agreed.
Her: YOU were the adult you should have called them she is a child
me: if she is old enough to drive she is old enough to make the decision
Her: not to mention that she is pregnant..
me: Really??? she didn't mention it
her: what you couldn't tell she was pregnant?
me: uhhh no .. I just thought she was a big girl ...

that didn't go over well. LOL

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
LOL reminds me of a conversation I had with the mother of a Driver that I rear ended back in 02 or 03. Mexican chick and her sisters were in the truck. I asked them 3 times if they were ok. since my car was much worse off (her truck had no damage) we agreed not to call the cops. 20 mins after I got off the phone with my insurance company the mom calls me. after some initial back and forth

Her: Why didn't you call the police.
me: your daughter said they were all fine 3 times. there was no damage to the truck. no need for the cops and your daughter agreed.
Her: YOU were the adult you should have called them she is a child
me: if she is old enough to drive she is old enough to make the decision
Her: not to mention that she is pregnant..
me: Really??? she didn't mention it
her: what you couldn't tell she was pregnant?
me: uhhh no .. I just thought she was a big girl ...

that didn't go over well. LOL

That fat **** must be pregnant in the chin

Adower

Established Member
Wtf. There is actually a legit gofundme? You gotta pay to play. He got caught. Time to own up.

Kevins89notch

Established Member
OK, if anyone doesn't know the details (I was a little fuzzy) here's what I put together. He is/was a youtube with like 60K subs. All his videos have been put to private. If you search youtube for info on him/this situation, it is only being covered by even lesser youtubers.

You can read here, about how/when his hellcat burnt to the ground: UPDATED - FAMILYCRUISIN Hellcat Burned To The Ground!!!!!

Note, that was August 2nd 2018.

Notice reply 6: "Not sure what to make of this, on one hand, the dealer COULD be at fault since they just replaced the engine, on the other hand, when he blew up his engine, he was already talking about trading up his car so I don't want accuse him of anything shady but the car burning to the ground sure seems opportunistic since he won't have to pay anything for it. I'm not passing judgment though."

Several people agreed.

Note reply 46, posted the next day: "The guy is a d-bag. First he drives around like an ass with kids in the car and lots of traffic. Then he backs it out in snow then just spins the wheels and can't move it while he actually has someone make a video of it? Was something fishy going on with this fire? Who knows but no one was hurt and sometimes people get what they deserve. This guy has money and the Gofundme should have been a Go****yourself campaign. I can't believe intelligent people would actually give this guy money. Why would anyone give this guy money for being an ***hat"

Via one of the recent youtube video related to this arrest drama, had the following comment...

it SURE makes me wonder if someone, someone from a certain dealership is friends with some police officers and was instrumental in making this happen..... I love a good Conspiracy! Paul's Hellcat burnt to the ground 4 months ago and these Police have been doing a 3+ Month investigation? And all sorts of threats were made by said dealership against Paul. Things that make you go..... HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

So, he is known to drive like an dick, blew up his car, got a free engine, it caught fire right after, I can draw assumptions he blamed the dealership, they knew of his youtube channel, he probably made videos insulting them, they reported the videos of him racing to police and you have a perfect case of karma.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
I reported this gofundme as BS. I doubt they will yank it, but they should.

It wishful thinking. I wonder when it will get to a point where the government will start to step in on these high dollar amount gofund me accounts. I dont remember the limit but i thought there was a limit on how much an individual can get as gift before its taxable.

Kevins89notch

Established Member
It wishful thinking. I wonder when it will get to a point where the government will start to step in on these high dollar amount gofund me accounts. I dont remember the limit but i thought there was a limit on how much an individual can get as gift before its taxable.

I don't know how they go about handing over the funds, but being such a large company, I'm sure it's on the up and up. If the one receiving money is taxed on that, I don't know. Gofundme could have them fill out such forms.

SolarYellow

Sensei
Established Member
Premium Member
IMG_0013.JPG

Sent from my iPad using the svtperformance.com mobile app

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
I don't know how they go about handing over the funds, but being such a large company, I'm sure it's on the up and up. If the one receiving money is taxed on that, I don't know. Gofundme could have them fill out such forms.
From what i understand GoFundMe doesn't get involved in any of that. Which is why i would think at one point the government would step in because they are being short changed on tax money.

Bronze123

Established Member
I reported this gofundme as BS. I doubt they will yank it, but they should.

I reported earlier. He posted himself doing illegal activities. And made money on YouTube with that content. Come on now.I ain’t being a Debbie downer but everything has its time and place. Posting illegal activities while engaging in a pissiing match with a dealer wasn’t wise.

I wish him the best to recover from a job lose. Needs to look out for his future and his families well being.

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
I reported earlier. He posted himself doing illegal activities. And made money on YouTube with that content. Come on now.I ain’t being a Debbie downer but everything has its time and place. Posting illegal activities while engaging in a pissiing match with a dealer wasn’t wise.

I wish him the best to recover from a job lose. Needs to look out for his future and his families well being.

I'm calling it right now by this time next year he'll be divorced and the wife will have permanent custody of the kids.

Users who are viewing this thread