YouTuber Gets The Smackdown for Street Racing Videos

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Funny how the first line I’d the police “discovered possible illegal activities on YouTube”. Like it’s something new. Cops need to start monitoring this shit more closely ang get more of these asshat off the street

Yes. They should sit and watch youtube videos of racing... on random highways... with 99.9% of the cars NOT showing the speedometer.. or faces... AFTER the " crime " has occurred

Great talk.

SVTdreamin04

What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member
StreetSpeed717 and itsjusta6 will be the next ones to get busted. That “Mexico” shit will not last much longer since they got his fat ass

This dude has done some pretty stupid stuff for sure. He dropped his Viper almost all the way off the back of his trailer and posted it to YouTube. I would've kept that one to myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PC03GT

Established Member
efa9a6f30a0afab6d208c001c8a2d0dd_zpsqcxthxo9.jpg

While he's in jail

Screw-Rice

I like BBC
Established Member
I watched a few, the camera definitely adds a thousand pounds.
Hoping through one video, he was going on about the weight of the aftermarket exhaust and he may drop it to save weight, lmao.
figure what the hell, he could use some extra commissary for Honey Buns :D
Pretty sure that's his nickname in jail.

Hopefully they look into his insurance claim too.

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
Lol, there's a gofundme for that turd and looks like a bunch of youtube people are advocating for these pole smokers. Seem to be ignoring the other one is a convicted sexual predator.
Since Paul (FamilyCruisin) was so successful with his "I just blew up my Hellcat" GoFundMe account, maybe he should start a GoFundMe for his bail.
LOL
**** him and his GoFundMe. I never give to any of those. Remember the retards that gave to his last gofundme because his Hellcat went up in flames with said dealership?!?! Dude goes out and buy a Viper. I think he sold that and bought another car. **** THAT!!!

Just noted his screen name is "FamilyCruisin" and he got busted for child endangerment.
HA HAAAAAAAAAAA
Oh, the irony!

Users who are viewing this thread