Z06 is a 11.70 car best case scenario.

The Z06 can run a 11.70 all day, who can run an 11.50 all day and how? Pick an opt.

• 11.50 or better with a STOCK NONported Eaton pullied anyway.

Votes: 36 18.9%
  • 11.50 or better with a Steig 3 Eaton pullied anyway.

Votes: 58 30.5%
  • 11.50 or better with a Whipple 15 or less psi

Votes: 10 5.3%
  • 11.50 or better with a Whipple 16 or more psi

Votes: 10 5.3%
  • 11.50 or better with a KB 15 or less psi

Votes: 16 8.4%
  • 11.50 or better with a KB 16 or more psi

Votes: 19 10.0%
  • 11.5 or better with a StocK Eaton and NO2

Votes: 9 4.7%
  • 11.50 or better with a Steig 3 Eaton and NO2

Votes: 7 3.7%
  • 11.50 or better with a Whipple and NO2

Votes: 6 3.2%
  • 11.50 or better with a KB and NO2

Votes: 19 10.0%

• Total voters

jbusmc1986

Got Sig?
Established Member
Silver03Snake said:
Your toys. Personally I'd bet you are in debt up to your eyeballs. That's just another vette owner boasting about something because he's lacking between the legs. You bought the vette for your ego and insecurity. That's why you fly all to hell when someone questions the car. To me it's an overpriced , ugly piece of shit even at sticker. I'd buy a 427 and stick it in a C5 and have a better looking car. I question the 129 and I'm called a hater,get flamed and then some pompous ass tries to talk down to me with his almighty toys. A lot of vette owners are some little insecure bitches, some dudes that can't get a piece of ass or some middle-life-criss, fat, bald headed fart. Which are you? Unless you are a lawyer or a doctor I doubt you are making more than me. I can drive a GT if I wanted one. I don't need to buy and pretend I'm more than my actual means sonny. I'll drive a Ford if the wheels are falling off it when I drive it off the lot. You ae one of those buying performance. I'm building my next car including parts I engineered and built and will be more than enought to leave your little Z puking on dust and rubber. You big dream will be to hit 600 rwhp but you'll be too chicken to put the bottle on it. I would be too with all the money I had in that piece of plastic.

Here's another multiple choise question.

In the next few months you'll:

A. Be in jail for racing.
B. Insurance finally taxes your monthly income, bye, bye vette.
C. Wrapped your vette around a tree or concrete pillar.
D. Be stretched out back of a church.
E. Killed some innocent person and laid them back of a church.

When you get some real power come see me boy. I hate to tell ya but you and your car aint shit. When the Shelby comes out then we'll see whose king of the drags. But, you can always talk about a road course if it makes you feel better. Small consolation when you're eating Ford Mustang dust.

I guess that you don't read motor trend or car and driver, the shelby weighs 3900 and change without a driver, and was beat by a Stock regular c6.... Ls2 400 hp, hmmm I guess that we really will see who's king by the time they are available, huh? I really think that it is funny when people make assinine statements like that with no proof, I am not saying that the new z is unbeatable by any means, but any one can mod any vehicle and get 600 hp... that is pretty irrelevant, and just to let you know he can make 600 without spray! :burnout: :rockon:, and at that point especially if he was really serious and added gears, the whole below 130 thing would really be pointless. Have fun starting off 900 lbs heavier with equal power. :kaboom:

jbusmc1986

Got Sig?
Established Member
crittel said:
The other big difference is a new Z is priced $65,000 while a 03/04 Cobra is priced at around $30,000. I guess if I had $65,000 I would probably buy a Cobra and then sink the left over $35,000 into it. I think that would then be a fair race. :)

Along the same lines.... I will take my 1999 C5 FRC that I paid 17k for with 13k miles on it, and put the other 30 some odd k into it that it would take to buy a new shelby and mod my car, not to mention the markups that there will be on them. Like I said in my last post... Any car can be built to beat one of these supercars in one or more categories. There is really no point in that argument, it is endless. :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread