Z06 trade? ( guaging interest)

Z06/SVT

Established Member
Hello SVT guy's...
As you can tell this is my first post. Looking to possibly trade my nicely built 01 Z06 for your ( same) 03-04 Cobra. No rediculous offers please.. I am 47, own many cars and do not have to get rid of my C5Z. PM me with your questions. Too much to list.. clear clean title in my hand.. Well, in my drawer. Depending on interest. I will list mods accordingly. Here are a few teaser pic's.. Plenty more. In NO hurry to trade.. If you have something that strikes my interest, and mine yours. We can talk. Thank you, and have an awesome Labor day.
enginey.jpg

z06hawk2.jpg

z06hawk4.jpg

hre7.jpg

DNH04COBRA

Quick 04
Established Member
Pretty sure I have seen this car before. If its the same one the car is in pristine condition!

If I was in the market for a Vette again I would prob scoop this one up.

Bruha

Thats what I thought
Established Member
Probably one of the baddest looking c5z's I have seen!

Z06/SVT

Established Member
I have taken it to the Houston Cars/Coffee meet before...Perhaps that is where you saw it...? If memory serves me, i have saw yours as well... Kind of hard to forget either one of them... Thanks for the kind words.

Pretty sure I have seen this car before. If its the same one the car is in pristine condition!

If I was in the market for a Vette again I would prob scoop this one up.

04SolidSnake

Canadian Snake
Established Member
If only I didn't need a more practical car than the Cobra right now... Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh... I love the looks of this beast.

Humor me and PM me the mod list.

Users who are viewing this thread