z28 vs my 01 cobra

VNOMIS

Yeah, I said it
Established Member
Nope his new mods weren't the reason he beat you, it was his ability to spell elementary words is why he beat you. Did you graduate high school because holy shit you can't spell.

Kimcobra

Established Member
Just do a couple more bolt ons and return the favor..Its the old saying run what you brung and hope its enough..If not come back better next time..

S8ER01Z

Established Member
Z28s are all turds.. your 01 had him covered stock anyways.. nice jerb. Should have raced an SS.

tnk925

Established Member
Nope his new mods weren't the reason he beat you, it was his ability to spell elementary words is why he beat you. Did you graduate high school because holy shit you can't spell.

i didn't know i was still in class jack ass so kick rocks if u have nothing better to do here

Stopsign32v

Established Member
i have cai xpipe thats it and i beat the 2 of them,,, lol yea this guy showed up at my job i work at an auto part store so yea

LOL the kid lied about his mods, he was stock...just learned how to drive his car better. :D

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
Wate, all he sed wus he hadded a cat bak and cold are and he gott u bi that much? Sumthin definately isnot write their.

JoeyR

omgwtfhax
Established Member
Dude, if someone showed up at my work(very unprofessional) just to get revenge on me, I'd simply tell him, and i quote from "The Other Guys": "IT'S A BAD TIME BOB!"

Users who are viewing this thread