z28 vs my 01 cobra

VNOMIS

Yeah, I said it
Established Member
i didn't know i was still in class jack ass so kick rocks if u have nothing better to do here

Well **** face when I have a hard time deciphering your tard spelling to understand your story it's a problem. Seriously I think you need to be tested because the words you misspelled are quite simple to spell and I have no idea how you could have ****ed them up.

tnk925

Established Member
Well **** face when I have a hard time deciphering your tard spelling to understand your story it's a problem. Seriously I think you need to be tested because the words you misspelled are quite simple to spell and I have no idea how you could have ****ed them up.

bro wtf is to u how eny body spells do u want a ****ing spelling bee award or something find your own and mined your own get the !@#$ out of here im sure it say z28 vs cobra not come check my spelling

VNOMIS

Yeah, I said it
Established Member
bro wtf is to u how eny body spells do u want a ****ing spelling bee award or something find your own and mined your own get the !@#$ out of here im sure it say z28 vs cobra not come check my spelling

You need to GTFO with your 3rd grade spelling. Go back to school learn how to spell and complete a proper sentence then come back here and tell your story. IT'S ANY NOT ENY YOU ****ING MORON!

tnk925

Established Member
You need to GTFO with your 3rd grade spelling. Go back to school learn how to spell and complete a proper sentence then come back here and tell your story. IT'S ANY NOT ENY YOU ****ING MORON!

wow check this out u eeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnyyyyyyy eny eny eny eny eny eny eny eny eny eny what do u get out of it ill spell hoe ever the **** i feel like it check it out eny eny eny eny, your such a dumb **** go waste your time some where else cool guy:lol:

toyotabike

Established Member
Im just wondering does this guy know you. Because coming to your work place and asking you to race him is kind of creepy. Maybe he wants more than just a race from you.... Who knows.

tnk925

Established Member
Just so everyone knows.... This is not a representation of the bay area car scene lol

no its not because i never sed anything about bay area racing but ok...

well the races where from a roll about a 40 mph.. well when i raced the ws6 it looked like his car would just fall in his face like it would stall or something and the z28 (first race) was a better race we hung together until about 3rd gear i would start to leave him but this time wow he got me right away.. i mean u guys can say what u want but thats what happened this has nothing to do with bay area racing or me thinking im a bad ass but after that ass kicking dame mad respect for all the camaro people and i need to upgrade soon

BayareaSS

Established Member

well the races where from a roll about a 40 mph.. well when i raced the ws6 it looked like his car would just fall in his face like it would stall or something and the z28 (first race) was a better race we hung together until about 3rd gear i would start to leave him but this time wow he got me right away.. i mean u guys can say what u want but thats what happened this has nothing to do with bay area racing or me thinking im a bad ass but after that ass kicking dame mad respect for all the camaro people and i need to upgrade soon

Nobody is really questioning the race. I believe it, Most ls1 camaro's and trans am's out here run like shit so they lose often.

JS01SNAKE

Established Member

The races sound right. Any plans for mods? 4.10s, tune, tires were the best mods i did to my 01 when i had it, felt like a whole different car.

Users who are viewing this thread