z28 vs my 01 cobra

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
Put 2 turbos, nitrous, a supercharger, Lucas oil stabilizer, an LSX motor in the trunk, mini jet turbines in the mufflers and a cheetah in the front seat then race him again.

OHHH, LSX whaaaaaaa? :coolman:

MACHXLR8

Third Member
Established Member
You guys are being kind of rough on the OP. Hey, I am not an angel or anything because I would be the first to laugh my ass off if someone fell down the stairs however, criticizing the OP is not helping him out. You do not know his situation and why he has trouble spelling. Granted, his spelling is not the best but we are all intelligent enough to "sort of" understand what he is saying.
If anything...he is a fellow Mustang guy, maybe we can cut him some slack.
:beer:

Last edited:

BlueSnake01

Established Member
You guys are being kind of rough on the OP. Hey, I am not an angel or anything because I would be the first to laugh my ass off if someone fell down the stairs however, criticizing the OP is not helping him out. You do not know his situation and why he has trouble spelling. Granted, his spelling is not the best but we are all intelligent enough to "sort of" understand what he is saying.
Or not? :lol: :beer:

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member

We don't come in here to decipher the butchering of the English language, of which this was the best example I've seen. We come here to read a kill. I shouldn't have to think for 10 minutes about what the OP is trying to get across with 3 simple but enormously misspelled words.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
We don't come in here to decipher the butchering of the English language, of which this was the best example I've seen. We come here to read a kill. I shouldn't have to think for 10 minutes about what the OP is trying to get across with 3 simple but enormously misspelled words.
+1

This is SVTP, we have perfect jobs, we are sexy stud's, model girlfriends/wife's, and with an IQ of 180+

MACHXLR8

Third Member
Established Member

Oh well. I tried..

You are right about one thing..we do come in here to read kill stories.....but not to ridicule others because of learning disabilities. I knew what he was talking about regradless of how he said or spelled it.

...Now if it were a GM guy then it would be a different story. :beer:

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member
Oh well. I tried..

You are right about one thing..we do come in here to read kill stories.....but not to ridicule others because of learning disabilities. I knew what he was talking about regradless of how he said or spelled it.

...Now if it were a GM guy then it would be a different story. :beer:

icwatudidthere.

Users who are viewing this thread