z28 vs my 01 cobra

tnk925

Established Member
The races sound right. Any plans for mods? 4.10s, tune, tires were the best mods i did to my 01 when i had it, felt like a whole different car.

well i have a lightning mass air flow 39 pound injectors sct tuner my long tube headers im just waiting to get everything so i can get a tune because i dont want to go back and forth and waist money im really looking at sts turbos i really like there set up's.....

for gears u have to buy gears and a complete kit right like bearings n stuff right?

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member
well i have a lightning mass air flow 39 pound injectors sct tuner my long tube headers im just waiting to get everything so i can get a tune because i dont want to go back and forth and waist money im really looking at sts turbos i really like there set up's.....

for gears u have to buy gears and a complete kit right like bearings n stuff right?

Werd yo. U be typin like shit son. I b wishin I culd undrstan what da **** u be sayin. :beer:

Mach Boy

Established Member

If you want people to take you seriously and answer your questions, start typing like someone with half a brain. I would understand it if someone played a prank, popped the e and a keys off the keyboard, and then switched them. No one wants to have to think about what you're trying to type when they read this shit.

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member
Sup homes. Dem peeps on SVTP aint understandin yo shit don b ****in up yo werds n makin dem tri 2 think bout what u tipe. wright like errebody else n dis bitch did b4 u and they take u moar seriousness.

I think I made it a little more easier for him to read. :shrug:

:lol1:

black napkin

Established Member
dang guys!! i didn't think the story was that bad... i understood it just fine. funny story though. kinda funny that he would do that. i just tell people i have a CAI or im stock too. lol. i like being sneaky ;)

black napkin

Established Member
hahaha you guys r nuts!! the more i read these post the more i laugh. you guys bitch way to much!!! hahahahahaha

tnk925

Established Member
Werd yo. U be typin like shit son. I b wishin I culd undrstan what da **** u be sayin. :beer:

understand this i dont give a **** what u think i dont think i sed a the fagget with a corvette come help me so **** off bro if u cant read it then dont try find your own and mind your own go to your own forum

If you want people to take you seriously and answer your questions, start typing like someone with half a brain. I would understand it if someone played a prank, popped the e and a keys off the keyboard, and then switched them. No one wants to have to think about what you're trying to type when they read this shit.

I think I made it a little more easier for him to read. :shrug:

:lol1:

hahaha you guys r nuts!! the more i read these post the more i laugh. you guys bitch way to much!!! hahahahahaha

thanks all this people r ****en perfect coming from a guy with a vette in a svt forum

tnk925

Established Member

i really dont care how people see me. if i did i would start a thread saying hay what do u think about me hows my spelling. u guys can say what ever u want its not gonna change the way i spell so just leave it as it is if u dont like it dont read it move one go do something else like u really have no life but to judge people how to spell y dont u give a hand and stop ****ing complaining

tnk925

Established Member
Well **** face when I have a hard time deciphering your tard spelling to understand your story it's a problem. Seriously I think you need to be tested because the words you misspelled are quite simple to spell and I have no idea how you could have ****ed them up.

bro understand that I DONT GIVE A **** WHAT U SAY DO U UNDERSTAND THAT?????????????????????????

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member
understand this i dont give a **** what u think i dont think i sed a the fagget with a corvette come help me so **** off bro if u cant read it then dont try find your own and mind your own go to your own forum

thanks all this people r ****en perfect coming from a guy with a vette in a svt forum

I really hope any English/spelling/writing teacher you've had in school who passed you was fired.

Even though you were trying to insult me in that pile of gibberish paragraph of misspelled words, I am not at all offended because it made no sense. I don't even have to say anything back... You'll just show how smart you are in your next post anyways.

tnk925

Established Member
I really hope any English/spelling/writing teacher you've had in school who passed you was fired.

Even though you were trying to insult me in that pile of gibberish paragraph of misspelled words, I am not at all offended because it made no sense. I don't even have to say anything back... You'll just show how smart you are in your next post anyways.

thank u leave me the **** alone

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
lol i didnt mean anything to u i was just saying it to every one else

my bad i didnt mean enything by it sorry no homo

Jesus Christ, you must be the biggest ****stick of a retard if you actually think I'm on your side. Sell your car and buy a shit ton of English lessons because holy **** do you need them.

Users who are viewing this thread