ZAINO Group Purchase

COBRyan

Puts Out For Mod Money
I'm thinking about contacting Sal at ZainoBros and seeing if I can get a group purchase approved. I want to see how many people would be interested so I know it is even worth trying for. I would assume 10-20 people would be needed and I know I can get a couple of my friends to sign up for it. I am currently out of Zaino and I thought others may want to get in on this too. We all have beautiful Cobras and Zaino is absolutely the best on the market. Post up if you think you may be interested!!

Last edited:

bassin247

hates reposts
Established Member
I'm in. I actually have a web browser open with their home page loaded. I was going to order some this week. If we can get it at a discount price, I will wait.

docs03

Established Member
DAMN!!!

I just ordered the stuff and should have it today. Maybe I'll order some more Z6. Let me know what the scoop is.

doc

skstang

Established Member
I'm in I will take 1- Z1, 2-Z2, and 2-Z6. This stuff is spendy. I think there is something with the smell that makes you keep buying and using more and more on your car. :coolman:

2thman

giggle gas expert
Established Member
If my phantom car ever arrives I'm in. I need the whole setup: bar,Z1,Z2,Z5,Z6

jason

SVTyballz

Established Member
Originally posted by 2thman
If my phantom car ever arrives I'm in. I need the whole setup: bar,Z1,Z2,Z5,Z6

jason

Jason,

You STILL waiting dude????? wow. Hope it get's there soon!! Bill down at Courtesy Ford just called me.............they got a blk/blk vert in the other day. He tells me that they are NOT going to sell it for MSRP though. Greedy bastages......... It is the end of the month though. I bet I could get the same deal (MSRP) that i got if I went on the 31st. Oh well. Good luck. Let me know when you get it.

gary

Jim Vaccaro

Established Member
Originally posted by 03blkcovert

Where'd you get that package?

The Company sent samples to my Club Superstalions of the net..I and a few others tried the products and ordered more..
Good Stuff at fair price..Even if the Corvette guys had it first..

Jim V.

Users who are viewing this thread