ZAINO Group Purchase

SVTJD

Established Member
Contacted Zaino regarding a group purchase today since no information had been posted. They requested quantity information. I intend to add up the individuals in this post and any additional individuals which reply to the post in the next day or so. If interested in the group purchase, please reply. I will post further information when I receive it.

T3 Cobra

Back in DSG
Established Member
Originally posted by SVTJD
Contacted Zaino regarding a group purchase today since no information had been posted. They requested quantity information. I intend to add up the individuals in this post and any additional individuals which reply to the post in the next day or so. If interested in the group purchase, please reply. I will post further information when I receive it.

I'm in.

Does it matter if I have already polished with a retail product?

skstang

Established Member
Aah waited long enough. Need some more now. Hey Edz I would just assume buy from you. Just send you a check and you have everything in stock???

jmir018

GOT SVT?
Established Member
count me in...
i just put 4 or 5 coats of zaino last weekend and i must say my car looks damn good. i still have some product left, but i might as well buy more if i can get it a discount.
thanks

SVTJD

Established Member
The response received from Zaino was that they are very busy and would be uanble to complete a group purchase until October. Probably will not be much of a discount anyway, I do not intend to purchase Zaino products any longer because of the poor distribution methods and pricing. Good luck to those who wish to purchase Zaino, I have contacted another company regarding group purchase information, let me know if you are interested.

skstang

Established Member
Find something that works just as well and I will switch instantly. I agree, they are a pain in the ass to deal with. I tried to become a distributer a while back and they told me to check back in a couple months and I did with the same reponse. Oh well - what else can I use? There has to be good less expensive stuff out there.

T3 Cobra

Back in DSG
Established Member
Sounds like they are keeping business close to home.

To bad.

What other products are out there beyond the normal?

Elliotness

Established Member
Fine, I still want the stuff.. They have poor customer service it's expensive and from what I hear it's the best. Until something else comes out that is better (read competition) we will have to deal with them.....

COBRyan

Puts Out For Mod Money
I started this thread and I got the same response :rolleyes: Sal told me basically that a group purchase didnt mean shit to him even though this thread has received four pages of replies. I guess he was willing to give a free applicator with purchase. Applicate this :burn:

T3 Cobra

Back in DSG
Established Member
gees that wasn't very nice for sal to say.

What else is a good product?

Users who are viewing this thread