Zl1 you are done!!!

usmotox

Living the Dream!
Established Member
Is there a 2013 GT500 in you location? If not then well you are just well a ZL1 owner? and hollering on a GT500 forum that you bought a car and hate so bad that the intraweb facts say your car is not so good?

SILV03MustangGT

Han Brolo CDR 5.Broliance
Established Member
If you ran a 10.88 @ 134, I would say that you are correct. Stock ZL1 OR GT500.

yup and I am even willing to drive 4 hours to meet him halfway and throw 500 on the race. My buddy wants this to happen so bad he wants to put another 500 on it and pay for my gas to do it. I pmed slayer as he has asked me to do and he hasnt bothered to respond. He so far will only run me if I drive the full 8 hours to STL and race him. I don't think I am being unreasonable for wanting to meet halfway Itll cost me 500 in gas there and back plus hotel. I think hes worried Im gonna take half his car payment for the month from him!

Blown_By_You

Richard Head
Established Member
Or he is a hoodrat like everyone else in that shithole and he just wants to rob you after he gets his ass handed to him

douchebaggery brought to you by tapatwat

Marc

Established Member
When I got banned on Camaro5.com, I bought Camaro5.org domain name.

Type in Camaro5.org in your browser and see what comes up. lol

These type of call out threads and trolls fit real well on their sister site I have camaro5.org linked up too. :) Merry F'n Christmas Camaro5.com!

ProchargedSN-95

Sideways at any speed
Established Member
Camaro5 is lame, nothing but a bunch of weenies that have been sucking down way too much GM coolaid to avoid the real facts that Mustang owns that ass lmao!

Last edited:

ProchargedSN-95

Sideways at any speed
Established Member
Go down and read the last few pages on the ZL1 vs GT500 thread. He assumes I am some mommas boy college student with all the time off in the world. He wants no part of this 5 point slow lol.

I know i seen how this clown is, calling out stock GT500's with his modded ZL1 but yet he's afraid of a lil coyote 5.0 with a supercharger :nonono:

ProchargedSN-95

Sideways at any speed
Established Member
hes pushing 15psi and "over 600 through an automatic" I should be no problem for his car that traps 125! ROFLMAO!!!

Haha thats funny he reminds me of a d-bag on here with a mach 1 that was running his mouth, he had a way faster car than me by over 200 whp on paper and was afraid to run me even though the odd's were heavily one sided in his favor:nonono:

As they say "Run your car not your mouth!"

Franz

Speed Freak
Established Member
A modded ZL1 owner calling out a stock GT500 to race has to be the new low point of this thread. :nonono:

Then refusing to race a modded 5.0? Wait, it just got lower.

19935.slow

Established Member
WTF are you talking about? Care to elaborate?
Yeah, tons of 5.0 guys that don't own gt500's commenting on their performance based on a few youtube videos. P

does youtube and svtp website experience count? lol
Yes lol, same as owning one :beer:

GT500 better than zl1, yes. GT500 baddest car on earth, no.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2
It's fast but barely faster, trap speeds don't matter at the strip.

See sig :lol:

I got some real world for you.

Oops: 12 gt500 owners that don't own a 13 gt500*

Honestly, it's an amazing car. Looks better, performs, better... and does it all better than every single model camaro. Smaller engine too, but damn you guys sack ride so hard. When a zl1 goes 11.8 on a tires it's awful, but when the previous gt500's came close with less weight and similar power it was amazing, same for 03 cobras.

So funny to watch the guys who don't own one act like they own one and have raced tons of zl1's lol.

VNOMIS

Yeah, I said it
Established Member
Yeah, tons of 5.0 guys that don't own gt500's commenting on their performance based on a few youtube videos. P

Yes lol, same as owning one :beer:

It's fast but barely faster, trap speeds don't matter at the strip.

Oops: 12 gt500 owners that don't own a 13 gt500*

Honestly, it's an amazing car. Looks better, performs, better... and does it all better than every single model camaro. Smaller engine too, but damn you guys sack ride so hard. When a zl1 goes 11.8 on a tires it's awful, but when the previous gt500's came close with less weight and similar power it was amazing, same for 03 cobras.

So funny to watch the guys who don't own one act like they own one and have raced tons of zl1's lol.

I don't think it's really that it's awful it's just the GT500 has been doing that for years so it's not that impressive anymore.

Last edited:

11GT50

Reality Checker
Established Member
Camaro5 is lame, nothing but a bunch of weenies that have been sucking down way too much GM coolaid to avoid the real facts that Mustang owns that ass lmao!

Pretty much. I've been banned there several times. They basically told me via PM that I was a second class citizen because I openly owned a Mustang on their website, and that they'd ban me in a heartbeat if I said anything the slightest bit less than complimentary to their almighty Camaro.

So their national hero over there, "FBODYGODFATHER" or whatever his name is started running his mouth one day, I called him out on his factually incorrect assertions, and I was banned for the last time. Whatever.

If I wanted to associate myself with a group of individuals as close minded and as parochial as those guys are, I'd rather join the KKK. (No, I'm not racist....)

Since when do you have to own a particular model of car to be able to comment on it? By that standard, we should probably banish you to the old ass 5.0 pushrod forum, right?

Users who are viewing this thread